can anyone stop rod wilks?

hsscout

must be talking about a different Mauricio? he's got the offers on deck already so i know his grades cant be terrible obviously. maybe he scared rod into dropping the balls perhaps?

Ha how can you say Mauricio scared rod into dropping the football. Rod is a grown man already little db's dont scare him maybe that's why he won mr. football and has two blue cross bowl mvp's

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he got shut down by anyone this year. Not saying no one could shut him down, but he's a great high school athelete and a few good DB's may slow down his production, but eventually he'll make plays. I'm glad he is going to play for the Big Orange which many people consider Wide Receiver University. If he continues to work hard he'll do good things for the Vols also. That's going to be cool seeing him go up against Eric Berry in the Spring Games.

Ha how can you say Mauricio scared rod into dropping the football. Rod is a grown man already little db's dont scare him maybe that's why he won mr. football and has two blue cross bowl mvp's

lol i was having fun with that. and yeah many have said he's been a grown man since he was like a sophmore, not an accusation from me cause i dont know, but thats what the rumor has been

with the exception of about 1 quarter in 2007, rod didnt do much of anything against riverdale in the other 6 meetings.

lol i was having fun with that. and yeah many have said he's been a grown man since he was like a sophmore, not an accusation from me cause i dont know, but thats what the rumor has been

with the exception of about 1 quarter in 2007, rod didnt do much of anything against riverdale in the other 6 meetings.

you always make a point to say what smyrna didn't do against riverdale, and yes in the three years we have been here you guys have beat us everytime except once. And yes you have three region titles and the most consecutive wins blah blah blah.... But guess what we have two wins you all world warriors don't have. TWO BLUE CROSS BOWL WINS. So you can always say what should of been or could of been but how about you accept the truth instead.

How about you point out that your team choked against WC in round two, FROM ONE OF YOUR COACHES the team had the worst practice in years and half the seniors decided to goof off all week in practice. You guys were so worried about playing us later you blew it.

That's my two cents about the aww mighty all world warriors.

you always make a point to say what smyrna didn't do against riverdale, and yes in the three years we have been here you guys have beat us everytime except once. And yes you have three region titles and the most consecutive wins blah blah blah.... But guess what we have two wins you all world warriors don't have. TWO BLUE CROSS BOWL WINS. So you can always say what should of been or could of been but how about you accept the truth instead.

How about you point out that your team choked against WC in round two, FROM ONE OF YOUR COACHES the team had the worst practice in years and half the seniors decided to goof off all week in practice. You guys were so worried about playing us later you blew it.

That's my two cents about the aww mighty all world warriors.

Watch the East-West all star game this Saturday and you will get a feeling of how he will do against some of the top talent in Tennessee. There is some talent on both sides of the ball. No push overs at all and there will be great match up at wide received and defensive back in this game.