can anyone stop rod wilks?

hsscout

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see saturday during the East-West Allstar game. Only thing is is that the best corners are on the east team (same as Rod) in my opinion. His worst game this year was against Blackman I believe, I think they had Mauricio Wallace lining up against him (a starting CB on the east's roster). Mauricio will play D1 ball and is expected to committ to Louisville or MTSU.

We will see saturday during the East-West Allstar game. Only thing is is that the best corners are on the east team (same as Rod) in my opinion. His worst game this year was against Blackman I believe, I think they had Mauricio Wallace lining up against him (a starting CB on the east's roster). Mauricio will play D1 ball and is expected to committ to Louisville or MTSU.

Mauricio ain't going nowhere unless he gets his grades up and he didn't stop rod. rod stopped himself by dropping four or five balls. He probably had the worst game ever against blackman but dominated the rest of the year.

Mauricio ain't going nowhere unless he gets his grades up and he didn't stop rod. rod stopped himself by dropping four or five balls. He probably had the worst game ever against blackman but dominated the rest of the year.

must be talking about a different Mauricio? he's got the offers on deck already so i know his grades cant be terrible obviously. maybe he scared rod into dropping the balls perhaps?