college prospects in rural west tn

yankees8589

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ricky taylor from haywood. he's getting looked at by memphis, louisville, tennessee, cin. and vanderbilt. got offers from a lot of other schools. but those are the bigs ones. i think we can play at any college.

Ricky's teammate Kenny Greer looks like an OVC type talent. There were 2 or 3 college recruiters at the Bolivar-Haywood game last night.

Is Ricky waiting on any particular offer? Most of the top seniors have already committed.

Ricky Taylor: Haywood, Justin Blake: Dyer Co. Victor McClin: Dyersburg, M.J. Brown:Union City. These guys will go play somewhere low to mid major. I know Blake and Taylor have interest from OVC schools and Brown is being targeted by Martin for sure. There are some more kids around who could go NAIA or possible JUCO. These kids are all seniors I know C.J. Crittendon (he is a junior) from D.C. will probably go somewhere like a NAIA or DII maybe even low DI. Nick Gilliam from O.C has a chance to go somewhere like C.J

I haven't seen the Prather kids name in the box scores; is her injured? What a tremendous upsidethis kid has but when I saw him last his fundamentals seemed to be being neglected. Athleticism will only get you so far in basketball.

Ricky Taylor: Haywood, Justin Blake: Dyer Co. Victor McClin: Dyersburg, M.J. Brown:Union City. These guys will go play somewhere low to mid major. I know Blake and Taylor have interest from OVC schools and Brown is being targeted by Martin for sure. There are some more kids around who could go NAIA or possible JUCO. These kids are all seniors I know C.J. Crittendon (he is a junior) from D.C. will probably go somewhere like a NAIA or DII maybe even low DI. Nick Gilliam from O.C has a chance to go somewhere like C.J

I haven't seen the Prather kids name in the box scores; is her injured? What a tremendous upsidethis kid has but when I saw him last his fundamentals seemed to be being neglected. Athleticism will only get you so far in basketball.

Prather is a legit top 75 player nationally in 2010. My guess is he will be top 40 or better when its all said and done. His fundamentals are a lot better than you give him credit for especially for a kid who was forced in the post as a freshman but is now on the wing and had a great summer playing the wing spot. He has dramatically improved ballhandling, shooting,etc. and can guard anyone. He had 28pts and 15rebs and 24pts and 13rebs in his first two games of the season from the WF spot. Already has HM offer and getting a ton of HM interest. He is ridiculous athletically. I think Unapproved Website called him a "freak athlete" with huge upside over the summer. He has been injured the last couple games though.

Ricky's teammate Kenny Greer looks like an OVC type talent. There were 2 or 3 college recruiters at the Bolivar-Haywood game last night.

Is Ricky waiting on any particular offer? Most of the top seniors have already committed.

i think he will end up at vanderbilt or louisville. and he's really smart so that helps a lot.

Not a Senior yet I don't think but Charles Taylor from Humboldt will be a good prospect next year... With his heigth, shooting, and ability to get to the basket he should be a pretty solid prospect next year...

I could see Jeremy Rhodes from Bolivar ending up at a NAIA school

As stated Justin Blake, Victor McLin, MJ Brown, and Ricky Taylor

Not a Senior yet I don't think but Charles Taylor from Humboldt will be a good prospect next year... With his heigth, shooting, and ability to get to the basket he should be a pretty solid prospect next year...

I could see Jeremy Rhodes from Bolivar ending up at a NAIA school

As stated Justin Blake, Victor McLin, MJ Brown, and Ricky Taylor

I think that russel avery should be a good prospect for someone. To me he is better that taylor but both of them are good

I think that russel avery should be a good prospect for someone. To me he is better that taylor but both of them are good

Avery has got to get more disiplined. He has the potential, just gotta take advantage of it.

Ricky Taylor is so appealing because his grades are great and he is a model kid. A guidance counsler at Haywood told me all the kid does is study, go to church, and play ball. Colleges like the kids they don't have to wonder if they will qualify.

Avery has got to get more disiplined. He has the potential, just gotta take advantage of it.

Ricky Taylor is so appealing because his grades are great and he is a model kid. A guidance counsler at Haywood told me all the kid does is study, go to church, and play ball. Colleges like the kids they don't have to wonder if they will qualify.

I was not comparing ricky taylor to russel i was comparing charles taylor to russel. Russel to my knowledge hasn't got in any trouble. He does everything you need him to do to help win a ball game so i don't know what you mean by disipline.