Memphis paper is reporting Treadwell def Liberty

Galilee

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had no Boxscore for LT.

Does Treadwell still play in the gym they did back when Anfernee Hardaway was there??....I was there for a sub-state game between UC and Treadwell back in the early 90's....He was awesome that night but that was also the coming out party for Stanley Caldwell at UC...The freshman had 22 points and 21 rebounds that night....He went on to win two Mr Basketball awards...Two state tournament MVP's and two state tournaments...

Hardaway started the game with an alleyoop dunk off the tip-off....Ended the first half with a halfcourt jumpshot at the buzzer and had 45 points total....

Does Treadwell still play in the gym they did back when Anfernee Hardaway was there??....I was there for a sub-state game between UC and Treadwell back in the early 90's....He was awesome that night but that was also the coming out party for Stanley Caldwell at UC...The freshman had 22 points and 21 rebounds that night....He went on to win two Mr Basketball awards...Two state tournament MVP's and two state tournaments...

Hardaway started the game with an alleyoop dunk off the tip-off....Ended the first half with a halfcourt jumpshot at the buzzer and had 45 points total....

I saw Penny play in Somerville against Fayette-Ware. Words cannot explain just how good he was that night. I saw a lot of good players in TN during the 2006 season and none of them are even close to Penny. He is the best I have every seen in person.

Shown in the Jackson Sun as well! UPSET!!!!!

Not really an upset.Liberty is a little overrated.I think people overrate them because of the previous success they have had the last two years.People need to move on from those days.THEY ARE OVER WITH FOR NOW.They also lost to another Memphis team(Ridgeway) a couple of weeks ago.I believe if they played in Memphis they would barely have a little above .500 record

Not really an upset.Liberty is a little overrated.I think people overrate them because of the previous success they have had the last two years.People need to move on from those days.THEY ARE OVER WITH FOR NOW.They also lost to another Memphis team(Ridgeway) a couple of weeks ago.I believe if they played in Memphis they would barely have a little above .500 record

You might make the Liberty faithful cry saying things like that /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />