Best of Preps or Average Preps?

yomomma

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh you just know everything huh?? we should get stump the schwab back on tv just so you can win it....even better we could just get that chattanooga high school edition going im sure espn would be all over that...theyd do anything for the great sports mind of coniglio

I'll take it in good humor even if you didn't mean it.

And careful mate, you were the one that prompted rumors to fly that I was dead... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That is what I would do too...but I don't think he meant it in good humor. One thing I also respect about your posts is that you know high school sports in Chattanooga and always give an informed opinion. So many on here just spout off without knowing what they are talking about....such as Benford will be missed....when he is back. But you are well versed in sports and I appreciate that for what it is worth.

And careful mate, you were the one that prompted rumors to fly that I was dead... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Coniglio are you hitting nerves on the BBall forum too. What have me and BigG told you about that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coniglio are you hitting nerves on the BBall forum too. What have me and BigG told you about that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe I hit them in all the forums? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That is what I would do too...but I don't think he meant it in good humor. One thing I also respect about your posts is that you know high school sports in Chattanooga and always give an informed opinion. So many on here just spout off without knowing what they are talking about....such as Benford will be missed....when he is back. But you are well versed in sports and I appreciate that for what it is worth.

actually the goal of my first post on this board was to say that mcduffie is suspended....and by the way from mccallie red bank beat baylor in a close one.....