Gene Mills coming to Overton

stumpguy

We saw them last year in New Orleans. His kids have his patented half series down. For anyone wrestling against them, DO NOT TAKE BOTTOM, EVER, except if you feel you absolutely have to in the overtime. They are that good at pinning from the top. Just one coach's advice to those who read this forum who learned the hard way, and with one of our better wrestlers.

Hi we are looking forward to coming to your beautiful state. We can't wait to meet as many of you as possible.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season.

We are looking forward to hosting you and seeing some great wrestling. How did Phoenix do in the State tournament in New York last year. I've heard of Gene Mills but don't know much about Phoenix wrestling.

We are looking forward to hosting you and seeing some great wrestling. How did Phoenix do in the State tournament in New York last year. I've heard of Gene Mills but don't know much about Phoenix wrestling.

hi Sorry you posted this as we were in the car headed to TN. if you want to know anything about phoenix here is a nice link to check us out. We are ranked #1 small school in NY state. on this link click on Phoenix to the left. Click on each kids name and it will give you stats for that kid. We did have a state champion last year and a kid place 5th in the state.

here is the link. www.sectioniiiwrestling.com

The kids Had a wonderful time as did we. The host families were OUT OF THIS WORLD thanks again. You were all wonderful. Happy New Year.

P.S. check your closets I am sure there are some kids in there as they didn't want to come back /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />