David Lipscomb at CPA

chbbc

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Lipscomb plays at CPA on Friday. What are your thoughts about that game? Who Wins?

It is going to be an awesome atmosphere with both schools trying to get as many people as they can to come support their teams. These are the top 2 teams in the district in my opinion. I think CPA will win because of their experience and because of the excitement of the game. Home-court counts a lot in this match-up. Nobody, including the #1 team in Kentucky, has been able to stop Z Mason this year. He's averaging over 26 points a game and is a monster on the boards. If CPA continues their habit from their games so far, I predict that they'll be up by double digits at the half, and win by less.

It is going to be an awesome atmosphere with both schools trying to get as many people as they can to come support their teams. These are the top 2 teams in the district in my opinion. I think CPA will win because of their experience and because of the excitement of the game. Home-court counts a lot in this match-up. Nobody, including the #1 team in Kentucky, has been able to stop Z Mason this year. He's averaging over 26 points a game and is a monster on the boards. If CPA continues their habit from their games so far, I predict that they'll be up by double digits at the half, and win by less.

Any updates ??

WOW!! Great game! CPA wins in OT, 65-62.

Really a shame either team had to lose this one. Lipscomb's quickness gave CPA fits all night. As a CPA fan, I was really impressed with Lipscomb's game plan, coaching and quickness. They are small, but very quick and scrappy. #3 and #21 are really impressive for Lipscomb, and their center hit a clutch 3 pointer to help Lipscomb force OT.

CPA was sluggish and outhustled in the first half, but hit some threes and kept the game close. CPA came out in the 2nd half and picked up their pressure, forcing the action, and led most of the 2nd half. They also led all of the OT but just couldn't put Lipscomb away, and missed free throws that would have iced the game earlier.

Miller had 5-6 3's and Z had a good 2nd half after a poor first half.

These two teams will be hard to beat this year.

ok lets get it right,

Z had 25.

miller had 20 with 3 3's

for cpa

lipscomb

clayton had 20 with 3 3's

and staal had 15

Wow - it seemed like Miller had more than 3 -3's. How many total 3's did CPA have? I know Anderson had a couple and Z had one.

What are Clayton and Staal's jersey number?