Who deserves Mr. Basketball AA

Da Next 2 Go

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Blake, Ricky Taylor, and Jarvis Jones are my favorites......Blake is undefeated, Taylor is lighting it up on the scoring board, and Jones is one of the best 2 guards out of Memphis

Tim "Ray Ray" Ware from BTW is lighting it up as well. It's too early to tell right now anyways. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I WOUL GVE THAT HONOR TO J. BLAKE.REASONS, MR. BASKETBALL RECIPIENT HAS ALWAYS WENT TO THE PLAYER THAT TAKES HIS TEAM FAR INTO THE POST SEASON OR CONTRIBUTES MORE THAN SCORING.MJ BROWN, ,LONG,WEDDLE.DELK ,S.CALDWELL,P.HARDAWAY.ALL THESE GUYS PAST AND PRESENT DID THAT.HE IS NOT ONLY THE LEADING SCORER ON HIS TEAM, IN 2ND IN REBOUNDS, ASSIST, AND STEALS. THE TEAM HAS ADOPTED THAT WINNING ATTITUDE NOW ALSO.THEY HAVE SIX PLAYERS AVERAGING IN DOUBLE DIGITS ARE CURRENTLY UNDEFEATED.THEY HAVE A TWENTYSIX POINT MARGIN OF VICTORY.THAT'S WHAT MR. BASKETBALL HELPS IN DOING TEAMWISE.

I WOUL GVE THAT HONOR TO J. BLAKE.REASONS, MR. BASKETBALL RECIPIENT HAS ALWAYS WENT TO THE PLAYER THAT TAKES HIS TEAM FAR INTO THE POST SEASON OR CONTRIBUTES MORE THAN SCORING.MJ BROWN, ,LONG,WEDDLE.DELK ,S.CALDWELL,P.HARDAWAY.ALL THESE GUYS PAST AND PRESENT DID THAT.HE IS NOT ONLY THE LEADING SCORER ON HIS TEAM, IN 2ND IN REBOUNDS, ASSIST, AND STEALS. THE TEAM HAS ADOPTED THAT WINNING ATTITUDE NOW ALSO.THEY HAVE SIX PLAYERS AVERAGING IN DOUBLE DIGITS ARE CURRENTLY UNDEFEATED.THEY HAVE A TWENTYSIX POINT MARGIN OF VICTORY.THAT'S WHAT MR. BASKETBALL HELPS IN DOING TEAMWISE.

I agree 110%.

Having seen Ricky and Justin both play this year, Ricky Taylor is the better overall player...Justin Blake may hit more 3's but Ricky Taylor is better overall...Reasons being, Ricky Taylor has a great shot, ability to attack the basket, and great defense...I'm not talking down on Justin because IMO he is one of the purest spot up shooters around but IMO has no attack at the basket...I've seen him play SEVERAL times and I don't think I've ever seen him consistently attack but stands out and shoots the three ball well...

However this is about who deserves Mr. Basketball and all three players here deserve it but when you come down to it most likely only 1 or MAYBE 2 of these 3 guys will be a Mr. Basketball candidate.