Mid-South Classic Final

Ragland_JC_1

After The Lady Blue Devil beat the Hogeyes thursday nite, and the Lady Bees beat the Cavaliers, were left with the Final of the Mid-South Classic at the neutral stomping grounds at Cookeville High School! This will be the second big matchup between these two this year! Set to jump-off at 6:00! Who's taking it??

Personally, I think the game will be very close! With both teams bringing alot of heat on both sides of the ball, look for a shoot-out! JC in a nail-biter, 68-67!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After The Lady Blue Devil beat the Hogeyes thursday nite, and the Lady Bees beat the Cavaliers, were left with the Final of the Mid-South Classic at the neutral stomping grounds at Cookeville High School! This will be the second big matchup between these two this year! Set to jump-off at 6:00! Who's taking it??

Personally, I think the game will be very close! With both teams bringing alot of heat on both sides of the ball, look for a shoot-out! JC in a nail-biter, 68-67!

i believe you are crazy, jc by10+

All I know about is the girls. (story of my life /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )My kid was told six. The mayor of Gainesboro's kid was told six. So, Im guessing...Six.

Games have been moved up for some reason. JCHS-Upperman (girls championship) 6:00 Cookeville gym, Men's Championship, White Co.- Dyer Co. 7:30

Games have been moved up for some reason. JCHS-Upperman (girls championship) 6:00 Cookeville gym, Men's Championship, White Co.- Dyer Co. 7:30

consolation Games - 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30. Don't know who plays when, but that is when everything starts.

Games have been moved up for some reason. JCHS-Upperman (girls championship) 6:00 Cookeville gym, Men's Championship, White Co.- Dyer Co. 7:30consolation Games - 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30. Don't know who plays when, but that is when everything starts.

Don't believe there are consolation games...Cookeville was told last night that they were through.

Dyer cleared the lane davis scored. Screens were set..davis scored. I don't think dyer was ever thrown the ball last night..If baxter plays superstar ball, jc by 30 again. If the bees play TEAM BASKETBALL it will be closer. Lets suppose baxter plays TEAM BASKETBALL it will be a 10 point game or less. Oh, somebody fix gatorbill some good popcorn not the nasty kind /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thnk baxter has talent just tooo tooo much of davis. I got tired of watching her... This was the first time I had seen Baxter play this year... May both teams be injury free. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyer cleared the lane davis scored. Screens were set..davis scored. I don't think dyer was ever thrown the ball last night..If baxter plays superstar ball, jc by 30 again. If the bees play TEAM BASKETBALL it will be closer. Lets suppose baxter plays TEAM BASKETBALL it will be a 10 point game or less. Oh, somebody fix gatorbill some good popcorn not the nasty kind /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thnk baxter has talent just tooo tooo much of davis. I got tired of watching her... This was the first time I had seen Baxter play this year... May both teams be injury free. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason the outside shooting has been very cold to start every game. The lane has been the only place that there were points to be had. Last night it came down to the simple "run it til they stop it" theory. If Upperman comes out cold again, they are in trouble. If they are hitting like they are capable, this will be a very good game.I will stand by my prediction of "fast and furious" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and yes, make sure that popcorn is tasty!!!

May both teams be injury free.

and let me add... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />