Walton Sun Christmas

devilish

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

Thanks for the scoring and stats better than waiting for the phone call tonight kewl!!!!!!! Way to go big blue!!! Have fun!!

GOOD JOB GIRLS BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP EVERYBODY HEALTHY AND STRONG BECAUSE THE NEXT THREE MONTHS IS WHAT REALLY COUNTS.DON'T WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR BIG WIN CAUSE THAT WAS AWSOME BUT JUST DON'T GET HURT. I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.HOPE TO GET TO POST ABOUT ANOTHER BIG WIN TOMORROW. GOOD LUCK AND AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Final Score: JC won! 83-52

Laken- 21pts

Misti- 18pts

Courtney- 6pts

Amy- 4pts

Emily B.- 11pts

Holli- 11pts

Courtney C.- 4pts

Talica- 4pts

Emily S.- 2pts

Victoria- 2pts Lots of rebounds

Way to go Blue!!! Proud of Holli finally coming out and heard Vic had huge amount of rebounds! Wish I could be there to cheer Them on but they can feel the love from here!! Looking forward to the LA matchup when they get back!! God Bless them all! Thanks for the scoring you made my day with the stats!

Way to go Blue!!! Proud of Holli finally coming out and heard Vic had huge amount of rebounds! Wish I could be there to cheer Them on but they can feel the love from here!! Looking forward to the LA matchup when they get back!! God Bless them all! Thanks for the scoring you made my day with the stats!

Congratulations girls on another great effort and win. Hang in there and bring home another trophy,but like I said before just please don't get hurt. Have fun and enjoy your trip. LUV YOU 12.