White County at Fifth Third Tourn Lexington Ky.

earlybird2706

Who is the team from Louisville that White County is playing and why do you think they will lose??

That I am just going on what some peolpe at the tournament told me I don't know which Louisville team it is. I am sure we will be finding out today. I noticed St. Xavier played Lex. Cath to a 70-48 game which doesn't sound like they are just steam rolling everyone there. Well I guess thats bad enough though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point #1....This is all good natured..The only reason this thread caught my attention was the crying about the officials and the crying about the private schools....

Point #2....I do tend to get under some people's skin..Usually the ones that can't spell real good or use complete sentences are the ones I bother...Main reason being is that I try to pull info out of people so I can learn more about the teams around the state...The ones that don't know anything have to revert to name-calling or personal attacks...I never even mentioned anything about Union City playing White County...They won't play at any point of the year and any comparison would only be as sort of a fantasy game....I have my personal opinion on who would win but WC fans wouldn't like it...Probably WC fans' opinion would be different and I wouldn't like that either...So be it...

Point #3...sparta boy..Stop stalking me...LOL!!...What you posted about me has nothing to do with anything about anything...Very immature...

Point #4....Good Luck to White County the rest of the year...Hope to see you folks at Murfreesboro if both our teams are fortunate enough to make it that far....

I love the back and forth and I hope it is in good nature. The truth about the loss lays at the feet of the coach of WC. There are five guys on the floor that can handle the ball. When you try to get the ball up the floor without passing the ball to anyone who is open you are going to get beat by a good team. When a coach sees the ball being lost over and over its time to change the way you are doing things. I was not there but have been to enough games that I know where the ball stays most of the time and when a good team sees this they are going to go and steal it no matter how good a ball handler someone is. All five guys need to be involved in the game but WC plays so many weak teams that they just get into a rut about not making wise moves. When tthe hard games come they try to do the smart thing but old habits are hard to break. How many games do any of you remember that should have been blow outs and then they get sloppy and not setting up plays and let the other team get back into the game. As soon as WC gets 10 to 15 points ahead they quit playing together. Our best should always be what we want and get. I just think they should use their head more and if they don't the coach should use it for them. Great bunch of kids but they just get sloppy sometimes. If they play together today DeSales will not beat them.

Dude they have lost one game so i guess we can praise him for the other 14 victories they got took to the wood shed who cares its just one loss to blame a 50 point loss on a coach is silly or stupid honestly e does fine let him coach.

Dude they have lost one game so i guess we can praise him for the other 14 victories they got took to the wood shed who cares its just one loss to blame a 50 point loss on a coach is silly or stupid honestly e does fine let him coach.

I got word the day of the 50 point loss our guys were out sight seeing. Touring Rupp arena. I also got word some of our better players wern't getting to bed very early. Be that as it may. You gotta give the coach some blame. I am a huge Eric Mitchell fan but I am sure he'll accept it and move on and improve.And he actually already has.

I got word the day of the 50 point loss our guys were out sight seeing. Touring Rupp arena. I also got word some of our better players wern't getting to bed very early. Be that as it may. You gotta give the coach some blame. I am a huge Eric Mitchell fan but I am sure he'll accept it and move on and improve.And he actually already has.

Purpleand gold its a fatal attraction lol i have a bunch of relatives in union city the lees if you no any!!!!I was playing around may have took it a bit far,i know you were impressed with the bologna comment ha good luck rest of season,early bird its a holiday tournament what do you expect the kids to be in bed at dark and not enjoy the beautiful lexington area serious?

Purpleand gold its a fatal attraction lol i have a bunch of relatives in union city the lees if you no any!!!!I was playing around may have took it a bit far,i know you were impressed with the bologna comment ha good luck rest of season,early bird its a holiday tournament what do you expect the kids to be in bed at dark and not enjoy the beautiful lexington area serious?

I know Norman Lee if it's the same set of Lee's...Graduated with him Class of 84... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just got word WC lost by 10. Not bad considering they were playing without Stuart Mitchell and Matt Mitchell.

I know Norman Lee if it's the same set of Lee's...Graduated with him Class of 84... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

shane,charlie,lurly?

Just got word WC lost by 10. Not bad considering they were playing without Stuart Mitchell and Matt Mitchell.

why did they sit out?

Sparta Boy I guess each person might have a different opinion. If I were the coach no I wouldn't be sight seeing just hours before a game. Thats my opinion and I understand getting out and taking advantage of the beautiful sights. Ofcourse you can't stand over the kids and see that they go to sleep at a reasonable hour. Its all cool just each person has their own philosophy. GET HOME SAFE WARRIORS!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!