Kyle Maynard Duals

RMC

RMC-----"Baylor in the finals and knocking off Park Hill." /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Baylor beat Park Hill by three. From what I was told (I am not there) it came down to last match and Park Hill needed a pin and Park Hill had the Baylor wrestler with his "back to the mat" for 10 or more seconds but couldn't get the pin called. Since I was not there I would be interested in what others think that saw the match. Unsure if that was 5-1 or 4-2 instead of 6-0 team points but Baylor ended up ahead by 3pts. Congradulations Baylor.

................................................................................

Thanks, Teblen. You just made BCB's day.

Anybody got any good recipes for crow to make it taste better? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name

Anybody got any good recipes for crow to make it taste better? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Smart guy 0 bcb iii 2

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey, BCB:

At the KM duals today, I saw an assistant coach from a DII school that shall remain nameless (coach was wearing a purple shirt and had the smell of Guiness on his breath) tell a spectator that he could not film his wrestlers. Wassup with that? I thought ignorance of the rules was the exclusive province of DI coaches.

Collins Hill beat Baylor in the finals by 9. Meet came down to the final match. Congrats to both teams.

For the Baylor fans that were there I just wanted you to know that Coach Ramos addressed the boys and the parents about acceptable behavior and what would not be tolerated.

Baylor was down to Park Hill 22-3 after seven matches and 25-7 after nine before a rather remarkable run from 140-171. Sophomore super sub Mac Ferguson tied the match with a pin at 152 lbs., then Wesley Idlette pinned to go up six, then freshman super sub David Helton is winning at 171 deep in the third before being put on his back with 18 seconds left, giving up the decision but holding on for the team win.

Against Collins Hill, I don't think either team was up by more than four points until the 13th match ended. Baylor went up 22-21 after eleven matches when Idlette majored. The final match was a decision by CH when it was called for injury default with something like 14 seconds left.

I think I'm right about those details, but going mostly by memory.

I suspect the Baylor folks are really, REALLY pleased with the day. Not bad for a bunch of kids.

P.S. RMC, I poked around and asked a few people if they could point you out to me, just to say hi. It never worked out, but another time perhaps. I knew and liked Alex a lot, and wanted you to pass my best along to him.

P.S. RMC, I poked around and asked a few people if they could point you out to me, just to say hi. It never worked out, but another time perhaps. I knew and liked Alex a lot, and wanted you to pass my best along to him. Maybe you can anyway?

Will do, Alex is doing very well at West Point.

I snuck out to watch my son during the day....our JV was over wrestling in the Knightmare Duals (varsity duals). It was his first weekend back from the torn MCL.

For those that remember Drew Woodward he's in Navy Officer Candidate School and doing very well.

Next time tell walkenvol or Raider76 to point me out.

Will do, Alex is doing very well at West Point.

I snuck out to watch my son during the day....our JV was over wrestling in the Knightmare Duals (varsity duals). It was his first weekend back from the torn MCL.

For those that remember Drew Woodward he's in Navy Officer Candidate School and doing very well.

Next time tell walkenvol or Raider76 to point me out.

hey guys does anyone know if baily whitaker beat tha henry county kid in their first match

Hey, BCB:

At the KM duals today, I saw an assistant coach from a DII school that shall remain nameless (coach was wearing a purple shirt and had the smell of Guiness on his breath) tell a spectator that he could not film his wrestlers. Wassup with that? I thought ignorance of the rules was the exclusive province of DI coaches.

HAHAHA wow you are very mistaken. Since you have no idea what you're talking about i'll help you out- baylor and father ryan were wrestling different teams in the smaller gym and in the bleachers a PARENT in a RED shirt was going back and forth filming his team and another team that happened to be wearing PURPLE. so an assitant from that purple team walked up and politely asked said he'd appreciate it if he would stick to filming his own team. and the parent replied like an a** 'i'll film whoever i want'.

and also in their finals match after the match between the doster kid from baylor and collins hill, i'm guessing the doster's kid dad got right in a collins hill parent's face and was screaming and making himself look like an idiot. so what did we learn this weekend- that red team has alot of class and respect for others HAHAHAHA

HAHAHA wow you are very mistaken. Since you have no idea what you're talking about i'll help you out- baylor and father ryan were wrestling different teams in the smaller gym and in the bleachers a PARENT in a RED shirt was going back and forth filming his team and another team that happened to be wearing PURPLE. so an assitant from that purple team walked up and politely asked said he'd appreciate it if he would stick to filming his own team. and the parent replied like an a** 'i'll film whoever i want'.

and also in their finals match after the match between the doster kid from baylor and collins hill, i'm guessing the doster's kid dad got right in a collins hill parent's face and was screaming and making himself look like an idiot. so what did we learn this weekend- that red team has alot of class and respect for others HAHAHAHA

Son, I'm not going to be able to help you on this one. The wrath of TBSFBAG is about to come down on you. Please turn your computer off for about a week, and by then their response to you will be as forgotten as Last years Battle, between Harry and I against their Mommies.

Be easy on this one guys, for he is young and wisdom surely will come.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />