Clinton Football '08

coonhunter291

I just thought I would see what any body thought about clinton football next year, it seems like every time people create a Clinton post, the same STUPID people get on and talk about players leaving, and bad coaches. Well I got news for you people, Mr. Hazlehurst, and Stone are going NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! And the coaches, well, GET IT IN YOUR HEAD, were not getting new ones, so support the ones weve got, Their actually not that bad!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all 4 or 5 of those super soph's you had this year will come back again you all should be in for a lot better year. You all had an outside shot at the playoffs at week 7 or 8 I think and it's been a while since even that has happened, no offense to you guys. So, I look for this year to be where Clinton makes a serious run at 4th in the region probably. You just have to get those Clinton people behind the program and convince them to forget everything that goes on politically in the school system. If you all find one or two good offensive/defensive linemen, look out regioin 3-4a. I think you all are close. I just hope Halls is good enough to stay above you guys. Good luck

Good luck to Shattuck and the players in Clinton. I hope they have a good off season with the team striving to have good chemistry when it is kickoff time again. A few questions.

1. Is Stone playing basketball or any other off season sports?

2. What is the offensive line looking like, from what i can remember they only lose one started?

3. Is the offensive scheme going to be the same with the spread look, cause it looked really good at the games i saw

4. What can the team do to keep the momentum going. I saw them at the jamboree and they had fire and passion the same at the Oak Ridge game, but they seemed sluggish in the Maryville game?

good luck guys

TC

• 2 months later...