Big 9

Mulett22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still appears muddled to me. I think we can drop Dobyns-Bennett out of the chase, but I have no clear idea of who will win it. I am not sure who wins the regular season will help much, as the District Tournament will be wide open. Tennessee High, Science Hill, Sullivan South, and Daniel Boone may fight it out to the last game.

It still appears muddled to me. I think we can drop Dobyns-Bennett out of the chase, but I have no clear idea of who will win it. I am not sure who wins the regular season will help much, as the District Tournament will be wide open. Tennessee High, Science Hill, Sullivan South, and Daniel Boone may fight it out to the last game.

I wouldn't count DB out yet, they just pulled off a couple of upsets in winning chattanooga tournament. They are playing better defense and a couple of girls on bench have stepped up and added some outside scoring which has been missing. Their confidence should be a lot better going into second half, I think there will be some suprises.

Hey, Lady HillTopper fans. What happened to Jaimee Hill? I haven't heard anything, but I noticed she hasn't been in the last few boxscores. I know her ankle was bothering her once before. Is she hurt? What happened? When did it happen?

She is a very talented piece of the Science Hill puzzle, I hope she's okay.