JC VS LA score

C's Dad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen no sightings of "devilish" anywhere after claiming a 15+ victory. lol.

I have a plate of crow that I have been eating. thanks for asking /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I thought the LA girls were very good . They shot well, played defense well, and rebounded. Jackson county was out played by probably the AA future state champs. Leslie planned her game and they put it to us. A loss isn't a terrible thing. We were beaten by a better team. now, the pressure of an "undefeated" season has been relieved. Now, the girls can get back on track.

The game in the hogeye domain will be a barn burner as well. It is hard to beat a good team twice. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to the lady wildcats on a well earned victory. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck the rest of the season. It was nice to see LA # 14 back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think they were confused on some calls. First of all, need to learn what an intentional foul is. 2 back to back fouls, one an absolute heymaker knocking a girl into her own bench, and the other a girl catching her from behind and yanking her jersey. Not trying to pour salt in the wounds for sure. There was definitely some things on both sides.

Jackson County has a great ball club of course. So does LA. I am proud of the LA girls because not many give them a chance to be as good as what they are. They have surprised everyone, me included. "CHEMISTRY" and "HARD WORK" goes a long way with some good coaching. Jackson County fans are a class act. Just remember, a loss is a good thing sometimes. If there was a change in JC's rotation, it might be because you can't expect them to play with the same intensity as much against a team that can beat you. Jackson County hasn't had that many close games, so they were able to rest them differently. Besides, it was the Vic girl that came off the bench and beat LA the last game, it might have been another tonight. Maybe he was trying to find her. Good luck the rest of the way and definitely looking forward to the 29th.

I do agree they need to learn what intentional is. I was dissappointed to see some of the girls pull what they did, i won't single them out by name but they know who they are with the tackles lol and i seen one kick one in the ankle and another ride one like a horse and that is not just one team that was both, but unsportman like to do some of the things they did. You know no one likes to get schooled or whatever they call know days but if you do, get back up and not let it happen again, do better! do not retaliate in an unsportsman like manner. I know the coach's do not agree with that, niether brown or smith would stoop to that level of play these girls need to get a grip! Do you think coach's play games different to prove a point to some players? Not necessarily in this game, I have watched and seen jc play this year and last year and sometimes i think that the game could have been won and i seen the coach really coach one game hard and another laid back or it seems to me and you lose. Some say i read to much in to it but more than once have i seen this not only in jc coach but others also. Do they just give up or what? I am an analyzer somewhat just like to know if someone else see's these things or is it just me. Does the Coach always give a 100% or do they lack just like some of the player's. Oh yea i was always told you give 110%. lol Just curious. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I mean no disrespect at all!

I do agree they need to learn what intentional is. I was dissappointed to see some of the girls pull what they did, i won't single them out by name but they know who they are with the tackles lol and i seen one kick one in the ankle and another ride one like a horse and that is not just one team that was both, but unsportman like to do some of the things they did. You know no one likes to get schooled or whatever they call know days but if you do, get back up and not let it happen again, do better! do not retaliate in an unsportsman like manner. I know the coach's do not agree with that, niether brown or smith would stoop to that level of play these girls need to get a grip! Do you think coach's play games different to prove a point to some players? Not necessarily in this game, I have watched and seen jc play this year and last year and sometimes i think that the game could have been won and i seen the coach really coach one game hard and another laid back or it seems to me and you lose. Some say i read to much in to it but more than once have i seen this not only in jc coach but others also. Do they just give up or what? I am an analyzer somewhat just like to know if someone else see's these things or is it just me. Does the Coach always give a 100% or do they lack just like some of the player's. Oh yea i was always told you give 110%. lol Just curious. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I mean no disrespect at all!

Stang, your thinking too much. Trying not to offend you, but that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. lol. You must have missed him chewing one of the girls ear off during a time out. lol. Any time Jackson County plays Livingston Academy in girls basketball, every coach, player and fan gives it 110%. It's the nature of the rivalry. No, it didn't mean anything to either team in the district standings, but both sides wanted that win so bad they could taste it. Not saying you fit in this category necessarily, but people take winning for granted and accept nothing less when they get a taste of success. That is the bad part about being a coach for a tradition rich program.

Stang, your thinking too much. Trying not to offend you, but that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. lol. You must have missed him chewing one of the girls ear off during a time out. lol. Any time Jackson County plays Livingston Academy in girls basketball, every coach, player and fan gives it 110%. It's the nature of the rivalry. No, it didn't mean anything to either team in the district standings, but both sides wanted that win so bad they could taste it. Not saying you fit in this category necessarily, but people take winning for granted and accept nothing less when they get a taste of success. That is the bad part about being a coach for a tradition rich program.

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hey, You are not offending me. This is how i am i ask and i got your reply if i didn't want to know what someone else thought i wouldn't ask. Not neccasarily saying he didn't give his all, it was just a lil different from the rest of the games. When you see the vain on the top of his head pop out he is giving his all lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The chewing the ear off thing i think it is a good thing if your not doing your job then someone else is going to step and do it for you. Some of the parents have a hard time with that but I am a somewhat chewing mom myself. You want them to give their all and some won't unless you motivate them. Just as long as it doesn't cross that line and we all know what that line is. I am glad they lost now instead of a district game. I do not take winning for granted i think losing a game or so helps you out. Keeps people from Hating a perfect team and just because you win doesn't mean your perfect. The Game of Bball is like a game of chess very strategic of where to move your players and a lot of quick thinking for the next two moves your going to make. I have a lot of respect for Brown i have seen him take a couple of girls and get out of them especially one that i have not seen anybody get out of her in several years gave her a reason to play ball. I have the utmost respect for the man. Thanks for your oppinion i will try not to analyze so much next time lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 110% giving fan of BasketBall!!

I have seen us miss too many layups. This game the missed layups came back and bit us in the rear end. Just about evry game, we have missed a few layups. We need to hit our layups. I think the team was out of focus. Shooting was cold, defense was not there. Livngston can shoot. I believe this was underestimated??? my opinon. Leslie had a good game plan. She executed it very well. We just were not the JC team that we have been all year. I noticed Leslie substituted quite a bit compared to the last time we played. Stang, you're right about the vein bulging lol I didn't pay any attention to it this game. I just kept thinking oh no I'm going to eat crow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We will get them next time.

I think the Lady Wildcats had something to do with Jackson County losing. Also the best way not to eat crow is to not order it in the first place!Wildcat 1970

I ordered my crow with barb-q. It came with only salt and pepper. The only thing I know to tell you is"order crow from a different restaurant than I did" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You think that LA had something to do with the loss?? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> duh, you think?? I don't think I know that LA had something to do with the loss. No I think to it.[

I think the Lady Wildcats had something to do with Jackson County losing. Also the best way not to eat crow is to not order it in the first place!

Wildcat 1970

You are out of line, CAT! No one talks down to the mighty JC fans. Oh, I guess you were not talking down, just stating facts. LA had nothing to do with the win. Jackson County allowed LA to win cause it was the right thing to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now they can get some more recruiting money, oh I forgot, transfer money (cause JC does not recruit) from the Board of Education.

You are out of line, CAT! No one talks down to the mighty JC fans. Oh, I guess you were not talking down, just stating facts. LA had nothing to do with the win. Jackson County allowed LA to win cause it was the right thing to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now they can get some more recruiting money, oh I forgot, transfer money (cause JC does not recruit) from the Board of Education.

Scratching head /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> O.K. I'm confused. I thought LA out played us offensively and defensively. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

then again, what do I know? I graduated from Livingston Academy.

Be careful, I believe I seen one of your district stars along with her parents in the JC stands recently.