#2Cleveland vs @6 Notre Dame

CHSRaiders

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me like he would be the man at 112 as well. Maybe its for overall team strength inserting someone else in at 119 rather than at 112.

you are right--with the recent departure of our previous 112 --- we have 2 options--insert a smallish jv103 who will fight his heart out but is just not quite there yet or have a certain 119 drop like he did last year and insert an up and coming freshman who i think will make a name for himself before his high school career is over---but either way it is all about matchups and we all know come region and state dual time many teams may bump wrestlers or insert a kid here or there to try to gain an edge

Recertifications recalcuates descent plan. 7 wrestlers in murfreesboro on Tuesday making the drop to the lower weights. Jabo has been much lighter than 19 and will never have to see 112 but rather 114. He has come up with a new guide to weight loss in one of his most recent Zombie (sp. check) books. The title of the book is: "Sleep and Yawn: the new way to weight loss"

Coach Eslinger

Recertifications recalcuates descent plan. 7 wrestlers in murfreesboro on Tuesday making the drop to the lower weights. Jabo has been much lighter than 19 and will never have to see 112 but rather 114. He has come up with a new guide to weight loss in one of his most recent Zombie (sp. check) books. The title of the book is: "Sleep and Yawn: the new way to weight loss"

Coach Eslinger

Thanks Coach.

I had forgotten about the 2 pound allowance.

Of course it was Maj who said Jabo was "Cutting Hard" and was down to 116 as of Tuesday.