Howard vs. Hixson

triplethreat32

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true. I was there but with a tied score at 49 after regulation I can bet that Hixson played ball control and took good shots and made their possessions count- which is what you HAVE to do to be a team like Howard.

They also probably caught Howard in an off night yes, still, the credit here goes to Hixson.

That actually leaves one team with no blemishes in district play now (CCS). They play East Ridge friday, @ Marion Tuesday, then they have a friday night date with Howard.

Its true. I was there but with a tied score at 49 after regulation I can bet that Hixson played ball control and took good shots and made their possessions count- which is what you HAVE to do to be a team like Howard. They also probably caught Howard in an off night yes, still, the credit here goes to Hixson.That actually leaves one team with no blemishes in district play now (CCS). They play East Ridge friday, @ Marion Tuesday, then they have a friday night date with Howard.

Well last time Howard played at Hixson, Hixson kept it close til they had to start fouling and Hixson always plays good against Howad so I'm not sure how fair it is that they caught them on an off night. Hixson played great defense against them. It wasn't necessarily an off night Hixson has just been playing good since they were upset by Grundy and have a no lose attitude

we are the best team in chatt but hixson just came to play tonight. they had some clutch players including that number 30 who hit 6 points in over time, number 10 who had 18 points and the big man inside was a huge threat. although howard should have beat hixson they jumped on us quickly. hopefully we see them in the tournament. hixson is a great team and keep in mind they didnt have their coach. but howard will get them in the end. we always do.

Well last time Howard played at Hixson, Hixson kept it close til they had to start fouling and Hixson always plays good against Howad so I'm not sure how fair it is that they caught them on an off night. Hixson played great defense against them. It wasn't necessarily an off night Hixson has just been playing good since they were upset by Grundy and have a no lose attitude

Ball-all-Day I think you might be right. Hixson does always play Howard close. I must say that I counted this one as a win so I didnt attend the game! I am just finding out that they lost today and I am very upset but like Moose said WE CAN BE BEAT ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT! But they are the still the best team in Chatt! Howard lost to Tyner last year and then went wild through the rest of the season maybe this will get them focused because to me they have been playing lazy all year long and the only ones playing with agression is Ricks and Allen. Howard so badly needs an agressive Point Guard becuase the ones they have will get them in trouble come tourney time but Congratulations to Hixson

Its true. I was there but with a tied score at 49 after regulation I can bet that Hixson played ball control and took good shots and made their possessions count- which is what you HAVE to do to be a team like Howard.

They also probably caught Howard in an off night yes, still, the credit here goes to Hixson.

That actually leaves one team with no blemishes in district play now (CCS). They play East Ridge friday, @ Marion Tuesday, then they have a friday night date with Howard.

Howard plays Austin East friday I thought?

This will come to help Howard greatly for the rest of the season. Getting a loss to break up the undefeated season will really refocus the guys. I expect them to come out much more serious in the upcoming games.

I think and Hope your right because after their loss to Tyner they went on a tear through their schedule. Austin East may be in trouble come Friday night

It's true we need a point guard, but also don't forget one of hixson players under cut dominque taylor in the first qrt. and the man fell on his head and had to go get stiches, don't forget when hixson guard was talking trash all nite and get tech, but if howard players did any of those they would've got a tech, flagrant, or ejected. I give hixson credit for the win but hopefully howard play the again in the tourney