Oakland v. Blackman

MidTennFootball

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Oakland wins by 10. King is not going to let Carter get any looks and from what I have seen of Blackman this year they are not working to get him open. He has been doing it on his own but I expect King to have a plan to stop him. They may stop him from shooting but he creates so many opportunities with his passes. He is a team player and he will make sure he gets the ball to someone. Problem is Blackman does not have a consistent 2nd scorer. Paul has a good game every now and then but really no one else to take the pressure off of Alex.

Oakland on the other hand has several threats and probably the best point guard in the district. He gets the ball to the open man regardless of whether he drives and kicks the ball out to the shooters or gets the ball inside. He is also a threat to score.

I would like to go with Blackman but I think Oakland will win. Oakland has a better point guard who will get the ball to the play makers. Blackman's point guards are to slow with their passes plus they are to short to drive into the lane. Surprised Turnham hasn't stopped that. I think Oakland's defense wins the game for them plus the kick out plays to Kendall in the corner.