FANS ON WRONG SIDE

hoops fan2

quick note: Upperman was very clearly marked last night. "Home" "Student Section" and "Visitors". None of the signs were bedazzled, there were no spitoons, and there were no dancing ballerinas, but Im sure you would have all been impressed anyways.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick note: Upperman was very clearly marked last night. "Home" "Student Section" and "Visitors". None of the signs were bedazzled, there were no spitoons, and there were no dancing ballerinas, but Im sure you would have all been impressed anyways.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What?? no spitoons, no bedazzle?? What is the gym coming to? Dang it, I love Mr. Ballarina Man. He can have his own entrouge and groupies. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to Upperman for remaining for a first place tie with york. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have been telling anyone whom will listen that York is the sleeper team this year. How many points did LaShay, Karissa and Jennifer Maynard have?

Just want to say, Talking about fan's on the wrong side....

I can say this we all sat on the same side last night at clarkrange, both side's loud and proud but no unsportsman like that i seen.

Was one of the best ballgames i had seen all year well what i could hold my head up and see my nerves couldn't take it...Matter of fact my muscle's are sore from jumping up and down and been tensed up. Hat's of to clarkrange fan's and JC fan's they both showed great poise.. Their band is awsome sounded the best in the region they play my kinda music. Just if they are going to tease with a lil lynard skynard cut loose on it baby!!!

The snow wasn't even a factor during or after the game even the fog had lifted due to the hot games on the mountain...

footnote: If the fan's of these teams could have got a hold of the ref's could have been a different story! That's another thread though lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was strange sitting on the same side with the clarkrange folks. It was fine. The Clarkrange fans are great. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> They weren't disrespectful, rude. They were nice. No fans cursing each other /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good devoted fans in clarkrange.

JC folks extended the courtesy. It was great playing atmosphere. I wish Clarkrange the best. Now, I'm not going to cheer them on when they play us. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It will be us against them for the gold. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was at York Tuesday night..... they had a student section & adult fans setting on the visitor??™s side. There was plenty of room on the home side....not sure why they would set on the visitor side? When York would score the York fans on our side would stand up & look over at us??¦. yell & clap. It's not like they were minding their own business and cheering for their team ....they were trying to ruffle feathers. If the kids see adults act like that.....how do you think the kids will act? The kids follow siut cause they see the adults do it.

When people come to LA??¦we set on our side & our students set in their section. The visiting section has a whole side. ??¦none of our fans set over there.

Back in the 80s in White County I'm not sure the exact year. District final I think Riverdale and Oakland playing in the final boys game. My wife and I were sitting on the visitors side our girls had just played in the girls game.Not a seat to be had anywhere. Riverdale had a small group of students that were standing up and cheering. My wife and I happened to be sitting behind this group of kids we couldn't see the game but we thought they're kids and its not even our team playing no big deal. A White County fan probably in his mid fifties at the time started talking to those kids like they were dogs telling them to sit down. Well they didn't sit down. He was so mad he was screaming at those kids to sit down so he could see the game. They still didn't sit down. He went and got the sheriff who was sitting somewhere in the crowd. The sheriff told them they could sit down or leave. So they sat down. I have never felt so ashamed in my life that happened in our gym.

Now we do have some fans over where I'm from....that I call "VEIN POPPERS" /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ..Ya know that scream so loud(usually during a bad call) their veins bulge out of their foreheads, necks, and anywhere else skin is showing. It can be amusing and frightening at the same time....I get worried they will stroke out and stop the dang game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Now we do have some fans over where I'm from....that I call "VEIN POPPERS" /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ..Ya know that scream so loud(usually during a bad call) their veins bulge out of their foreheads, necks, and anywhere else skin is showing. It can be amusing and frightening at the same time....I get worried they will stroke out and stop the dang game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, I have often thought our coach was going to do this. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> anyway good luck tonight. hope the choctaws are victorious /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't be too sure. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

When we play at home.......In all the years I have played & watched the Visitor section has always been for the visitors. There may be some stragglers or a few kids that set on that side(I don't know everyone) but we don't have our student section over there or anything. In a rare case the gym is full..maybe some fans will set over there. The home fans have the side with the seats, the end side with the seats, & the section when you first walk in(student section). Maybe because it gets so loud in the gym you feel like we are everywhere.....HOGEYE! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THREAD HIJACK

YOU ALL ARE FUNNY

I AMEND MY FIRST POST

YORK IS NOW THE WORST --- FANS ON WRONG SIDE

WHY IN THE WORLD DON'T YOU ALL SIT TOGETHER ???

THERE ARE PLENTY OF "EMPTY" SEATS ON YOUR SIDE??!?!?!?

why

i think it must be a conspiracy

okay -- you all stop the spitting jokes !! tee hee

I was at York Tuesday night..... they had a student section & adult fans setting on the visitor??™s side. There was plenty of room on the home side....not sure why they would set on the visitor side? When York would score the York fans on our side would stand up & look over at us??¦. yell & clap. It's not like they were minding their own business and cheering for their team ....they were trying to ruffle feathers. If the kids see adults act like that.....how do you think the kids will act? The kids follow siut cause they see the adults do it.

When people come to LA??¦we set on our side & our students set in their section. The visiting section has a whole side. ??¦none of our fans set over there.

YEP YORK PEOPLE ON WRONG SIDE FOR EVERY GAME

WHY WHY WHY WHY EVEN ONE OF THEIR COACHES WAS SITTING ON THE

WRONG SIDE THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I ATTENDED A GAME AT YORK

AND I HEARD SOME OF THE YORK STUDENTS HAD TO BE USHERED OUT OF

THE SEASON PASS HOLDERS SEATS AT SMITH COUNTY EARLIER IN THE YEAR

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? DO THEY THINK IT'S COOL -- WELL THE COPS

DID NOT THINK SO - THEY WERE TOLD TO LEAVE

HOGEYE -- YOU GUYS AS WELL AS SMITH COUNTY --- ARE GOOD FANS

SIT ON YOUR SIDE -- EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO SIT IN EACH OTHERS LAPS

THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE !!

YES IT APPEARS YORK FANS ARE TRYING TO START SOMETHING

I TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE THAT'S FUNNY --- I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO