Nichols pinned 16-24

Leanord dec 16-27

Gage by pin 22-27

Sharp pinned 22-33

Norwood by dec 25-33

Ofori by forf. 31-33

Peters by maj. 35-33 Cleveland

*Missing J Bo at 112

The following day Cleveland wrestled in their invitational tournament.

103 Alvarado 1st place (beat a tough kid from Jupitor Christian who the week before defeated the number six kid in the country)

112 Jbo 1st place (was on the mat for 3:30 minutes in four matches)

119 Lopez 2nd place(big pin in semis)

135 Bunch 2nd place

152 Leonard 3rd place(lost to a tough Eggers from Osceola in Semis)

160 Gage 1st place( Quick pin in finals)

189 Norwood 1st place( pinned the Osceola kid he dec night before)

215 Ofori 3rd place(lost to eventual champ in close match)

Hwt Peters 3rd place (Also lost to eventual champ in close match)

Overall great day for Cleveland Wrestling. Middle School team won Tornado Duals over Baylor, Loftis, Seymour, and Lake Forest. High School knocks off #3 team in Florida and wins their Invitational. Things are looking great in the Cleveland area.

Cleveland vs. Osceola

Alvarado by maj 4-0

Spurlin pinned 4-6

Lopez pinned 4-12

Spires dec 4-15

Sewell by pin 10-15

Bunch by pin 16-15

Jones dec 16-18

Nichols pinned 16-24

Leanord dec 16-27

Gage by pin 22-27

Sharp pinned 22-33

Norwood by dec 25-33

Ofori by forf. 31-33

*Missing J Bo at 112

103 Alvarado 1st place (beat a tough kid from Jupitor Christian who the week before defeated the number six kid in the country)

135 Bunch 2nd place

Overall great day for Cleveland Wrestling. Middle School team won Tornado Duals over Baylor, Loftis, Seymour, and Lake Forest. High School knocks off #3 team in Florida and wins their Invitational. Things are looking great in the Cleveland area.

will someone post the complete results of this tournament?

Cleveland vs. Osceola

Alvarado by maj 4-0

Spurlin pinned 4-6

Lopez pinned 4-12

Spires dec 4-15

Sewell by pin 10-15

Bunch by pin 16-15

Jones dec 16-18

Nichols pinned 16-24

Leanord dec 16-27

Gage by pin 22-27

Sharp pinned 22-33

Norwood by dec 25-33

Ofori by forf. 31-33

*Missing J Bo at 112

135 Bunch 2nd place

Way to go Raiders!!!

Cleveland vs. Osceola

Alvarado by maj 4-0

Spurlin pinned 4-6

Lopez pinned 4-12

Spires dec 4-15

Sewell by pin 10-15

Bunch by pin 16-15

Jones dec 16-18

Nichols pinned 16-24

Leanord dec 16-27

Gage by pin 22-27

Sharp pinned 22-33

Norwood by dec 25-33

Ofori by forf. 31-33

*Missing J Bo at 112

135 Bunch 2nd place

Sounds like a great weekend overall for Cleveland. I heard that the host team in Florida was missing their 171 lb. stud and three people from their state championship football team aren't back yet. What was the rest of the field like? Anyone tough or typical Florida wrestlers?

Sounds like a great weekend overall for Cleveland. I heard that the host team in Florida was missing their 171 lb. stud and three people from their state championship football team aren't back yet. What was the rest of the field like? Anyone tough or typical Florida wrestlers?

Osceola was missing Nikko who is tough and just signed with UTC, but Cleveland was also missing J Bo those were the only missing wrestlers.

Osceola was missing Nikko who is tough and just signed with UTC, but Cleveland was also missing J Bo those were the only missing wrestlers.

What about the rest of the field? Anyone tough? Any complete brackets? I noticed the 125 lber that wrestled in the dual didn't wrestle in the tournament, and heard they forfeited 215 (football player not back yet) and had a giagantic heavy that wasn't back yet. Sounds like the Raiders are ready to roll towards the post season thougth. Great job guys!

What about the rest of the field? Anyone tough? Any complete brackets? I noticed the 125 lber that wrestled in the dual didn't wrestle in the tournament, and heard they forfeited 215 (football player not back yet) and had a giagantic heavy that wasn't back yet. Sounds like the Raiders are ready to roll towards the post season thougth. Great job guys!

gosh mr gable i can't believe little ole cleveland high school has attracted your attention---with all the great wrestling schools in tennessee you single us out for your very first two post-- we are honored--you have even followed us to florida and know who wrestled and who didn't wrestle for the florida team--if you "heard" they forfeited 215 then surely you already know all the details of the match and the tournament--not really sure how they do things in iowa but here in tennessee and not just in wrestling but every sport you schedule a match or a game or a meet--if you have injuries you replace them--if they don't make weight you replace them--if they play football and not yet ready for wrestling you replace them--that being said --a dual meet was held--cleveland wrestled and won--we did not have all of our guys either--notice the 112 spot--so mr gable if it is all the same to you keep your backhanded compliments to yourself----why are you so worried about cleveland and who was on the mat when we wrestled--as i look back at the post i don't see it said that we beat their stud at 171-- all i see is a report about how the cleveland guys did--so thank you for your interest mr gable but no thanks

gosh mr gable i can't believe little ole cleveland high school has attracted your attention---with all the great wrestling schools in tennessee you single us out for your very first two post-- we are honored--you have even followed us to florida and know who wrestled and who didn't wrestle for the florida team--if you "heard" they forfeited 215 then surely you already know all the details of the match and the tournament--not really sure how they do things in iowa but here in tennessee and not just in wrestling but every sport you schedule a match or a game or a meet--if you have injuries you replace them--if they don't make weight you replace them--if they play football and not yet ready for wrestling you replace them--that being said --a dual meet was held--cleveland wrestled and won--we did not have all of our guys either--notice the 112 spot--so mr gable if it is all the same to you keep your backhanded compliments to yourself----why are you so worried about cleveland and who was on the mat when we wrestled--as i look back at the post i don't see it said that we beat their stud at 171-- all i see is a report about how the cleveland guys did--so thank you for your interest mr gable but no thanks

I was going to ask more about the tournament ...... But, I'm scared to now. Jeez....

take a deeeeeep breath, back away from the computer, count to ten, and very calmly call your doctor and ask him to up your dosage. lighten up a little...you'll live longer

You can join us at Pokeys for our next meeting. Harry willl pick up your tab.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

True blue I understand your ire cause there was a slight backhand. But he ended with a way to go to make up for it. And people are starting to follow the progress of the blue raiders. But as a Hawkeye grad Im offended that you went after wrestlings greatest legend. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />