7-AA

mclightning

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fouls, trust me, i know

Denman will still probably get his shots. Im not dissing Dunn nor am i bragging for DC, but teams have been all over him all year and he's still getting betwen 3 and 5 three pointers a game.(He hit six of em at White Co. last weekend.) Looks like DC has a chance of having another Cody Randolph...all of us here in Dekalb knew the kid could shoot, but NOONE expected him to step up in the way that he did only as a sophomore.

im not blaming it all on the refs but they need to open there eyes cause i was sittin at the top of the bleachers and i heard one of there players smack boones arm while he was shootin and the ref didnt do a thing they made alot of bad calls tonight.

You are correct. 55 traveled every time he had the ball. Fouls (missed called) went both ways. So it evened itself out. Besides even if it was one sided for LA, it wouldn't have made a 31 point difference. It could have been worse.