Greatest Team Ever

If the Patriots win this years Super Bowl and finish 19-0, should they be crowned THE greatest team ever?

Considering the past Super Bowl wins in recent years (3 of last 6) and taking into account the media scrutiny and salary cap/free agency pitfalls that a modern team must navigate.

Easily....

Jeez Louise! 18-0. Well, time to find out if I will be a one-day Giants or Packers fan.

Hate to root against the AFC in the Super Bowl, but I would hate to call the Pats, the Greatest Ever. It's like eating liver and onions. Not gonna kill ya, but dang, it's hard to swallow.

Tom Brady = Everything JOE MONTANA wanted to be. Thats how good I think he is...

NUTS

Nuts ?? How so, listen I'm the biggest Joe Montana fan ever, I bleed Blue an Gold(Notre Dame fan) But honestly ?? Who has STATS that can compare to Tom Brady ? Tom Brady just didn't just get good this year, He's been good. Until Randy Moss got there who did Brady have to throw to ? Troy Brown ? Joe Montana threw to the GOAT of all Receivers......

Hey it's just my opinion maybe in time more will come out about there perfect season. I know Brady is cool in the pocket and does a great job. I give most of his success these last few years to a fantastic OL. Just not on there band wagon never have been. I guess I took some of this out on Brady because the one I really have disdain for it Belichick.

Video cameras and all that.. Just like a fair playing field for all. I do so hope the Giants dismantle them. At least I can wish for it with many many others. Who knows maybe it will come about. MAYBE.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry about them NUTS.. I was so ticked when I typed that one, about Greenbay losing.

Hey it's just my opinion maybe in time more will come out about there perfect season. I know Brady is cool in the pocket and does a great job. I give most of his success these last few years to a fantastic OL. Just not on there band wagon never have been. I guess I took some of this out on Brady because the one I really have disdain for it Belichick.

Video cameras and all that.. Just like a fair playing field for all. I do so hope the Giants dismantle them. At least I can wish for it with many many others. Who knows maybe it will come about. MAYBE.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry about them NUTS.. I was so ticked when I typed that one, about Greenbay losing.

If you think Belichick was the first and only Coach to video tape like that, I'm sure your in for a big surprise, more than likely, he was just the first to get caught.

Heck THE ONLY REASON, he got caught is because the guy who told on him USED TO GO DO IT FOR HIM. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And all good QB's have good O-lines.... You can take that to the bank..

• 2 weeks later...