Seymour at Greenback

SportsFan115

Not quite. According to Uncle Ronnie at TSSAA, Seymour has 1,079 students and Greenback has 226. So more like Seymour has more in one grade than Greenback has in their whole school. Make sure of your facts before you post. Seymour is in danger of becoming a large school in the duals side, Halls has 1,085 students and they are considered a large school.

According to TSSAA

Seymour's enrollment is greater than Greenbacks.

The statement that GBHS & SHS's combined enrollment was less than many of the schools in their region is accurate.

Farragut over 2000,Karns,William Blount,Bearden&Heritage (just to name a few) are over the 1500 mark.

GBHS+SHS=1305

Accentuating the positive and wishing nothing but the best for both these teams.

As for you.... enroll in a math class.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure exactly what all happened. But greenback is missing one weight (I think it's 160, not positive) and there was some confusion and disagreement going on at the score table between coaches, and one of our young guys was confused and checked into the wrong weight (160) so we had to forfeit it as well as his weight (172?). And I guess we are missing another. Sorry the weights may not all be right, but that is basically what happened.

Not sure exactly what all happened. But greenback is missing one weight (I think it's 160, not positive) and there was some confusion and disagreement going on at the score table between coaches, and one of our young guys was confused and checked into the wrong weight (160) so we had to forfeit it as well as his weight (172?). And I guess we are missing another. Sorry the weights may not all be right, but that is basically what happened.

152 was a real close match. It went back and forth, down to the 3rd period. The score was 5-4 Seymour with about 45 seconds left. Greenback took Seymour down to make the score 6-5 and then got 2 pts. nearfall to make it 8-5. Seymour hit a Peterson Roll with 7 seconds on the clock and held it to the end of the period. Now the ref. gave 2 pts. Reversal and then awarded 2 pts. nearfall. (I don't know how you get only 2 pts. nearfall with a good 7 seconds on his back, but what ever) The match score should have been 9-8 Seymour, but the ref. and the Greenback coach went to the table and took the nearfall pts. away to make it 8-7 Greenback.

At 160, Greenback sent out there 171 lbs. kid. The match started and then about 30 sec. in the match, Seymour coach went to the score table and Greenback only had one kid weigh-in at 152, no one weigh-in at 160, one weigh-in at 171, one at 189, no one at 215, and had 1 HWT weigh-in. So the match was FFT at 160.

At 171, Greenback had already sent there 171 out, with no back-ups, so therefore, FFT 171.

At 189, Greenback had Jackie Miller weigh-in, with no back-ups. They moved Miller up to 215, and with no other back-ups, FFT 189.

At 215, Greenback wins by minor over Seymour

At 285, Seymour wins by pin.

152 was a real close match. It went back and forth, down to the 3rd period. The score was 5-4 Seymour with about 45 seconds left. Greenback took Seymour down to make the score 6-5 and then got 2 pts. nearfall to make it 8-5. Seymour hit a Peterson Roll with 7 seconds on the clock and held it to the end of the period. Now the ref. gave 2 pts. Reversal and then awarded 2 pts. nearfall. (I don't know how you get only 2 pts. nearfall with a good 7 seconds on his back, but what ever) The match score should have been 9-8 Seymour, but the ref. and the Greenback coach went to the table and took the nearfall pts. away to make it 8-7 Greenback.

At 160, Greenback sent out there 171 lbs. kid. The match started and then about 30 sec. in the match, Seymour coach went to the score table and Greenback only had one kid weigh-in at 152, no one weigh-in at 160, one weigh-in at 171, one at 189, no one at 215, and had 1 HWT weigh-in. So the match was FFT at 160.

At 171, Greenback had already sent there 171 out, with no back-ups, so therefore, FFT 171.

At 189, Greenback had Jackie Miller weigh-in, with no back-ups. They moved Miller up to 215, and with no other back-ups, FFT 189.

At 215, Greenback wins by minor over Seymour

At 285, Seymour wins by pin.

Assuming Greenbacks 171 had not messed up and wrestled at his correct weight, what do you think would have been his score against Seymour's 171?

Assuming Greenbacks 171 had not messed up and wrestled at his correct weight, what do you think would have been his score against Seymour's 171?

He would have been pinned mid to late 1st pd.

Seymour's 171 is very quick,technical,aggressive

& has defeated several good 189 lb'ers this year.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i am a former nation wrestler from last season and we got fired up for symore last year especially at the qualifying for state match. but as for the three forfiets in a row the way i was told they have no 60, ryan seymore s 71, jackie is 89, and simpson the guy who wrestled 285 for us last year is suppossed to drop to 15. but nation keep your head up, and hopefully i will be there when u take them on again

no stupid McCarter 71, then just bump everyone else up from there gosh u retard. Where did u hear that from? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i heard it from u dummy. oh it's ok sprotsgirl42 and myself r brother and sister that is why she called me those words

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What do u mean "that's way she called me those words" u called me a dummy so u can't say much. I didn't tell u that stupid u must have heard it wrong, and no were not don't belive him were not relatied in any way /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Get her Rambo!