Cloudland unmercifully hammers unaka

zAZa90

Depends on who you ask, I am sure. I'm sure that Kenneth Chambers would be interested after coaching the girls for all these years. Maybe one of Snavely's assistants or one of the elementary coaches. It would definatly be a creeker, tho.

WOrd was out at one time that John Minton is being primed for the job. Him and Chambers (or Dugger) may duke it out if it happens. Maybe they will all three do it. THeres a thought.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton dominated the games tonight. I am pretty sure that neither the Dawgs boys team or the girls team ever trailed tonight. It was total domination. I did hear of a real bad incident after the game in which one parent spat in the face of Snavely and then his son threw his jersey at the coach and quit. Don't know if it is true, it's just what I heard...

his mom came and sat behind snavley and cussed him then her son just stood up n layed his jersey on coaches shoulder and tried to get his mom to leave and then she stood up and threw the jersey in coaches face

And we wonder why it is hard to find good coaches today. Who in their right mind would subject themselves to this kind of behavior. If the son had nothing to do with the incident I do feel sorry for him. Some of these kids would be really good if their parents would just leave them along. How is this kid supposed to grow into a man with a mom behaving like this? Maybe everything wasn't done exactly right towards her son but to handle it in this manner causes more damage to her son than any coach could.

That puts the kid in a bad situation . What was it over playing time or just not winning?

I bet the mom wouldn't know the score if you asked her.....

it was a little of both i believe considering he was a senior and coming off the bench

If its who I think it is, I feel real sorry for him. He's a good kid and worked his butt off for four years, and then this happens. Its a crying shame... I hope his mom realizes just how much she embarrased her own son and probably ruined his senior year of high school.

If the rest of you haven't noticed, where else in Carter County would a incident of this nature take place? You do the math. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I first thought it would be sportiemom since she is the only one I know who would do something of this nature. But considering her boy pumped in 30 points, that would rule her out. It don't really matter who it was. This continuing tumultuous behavior will only keep the Creek at the bottom of the spectrum. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />