9AA game fri 18th

shpshter93

These are the 9AA Games For Friday 18th, who do you like.

FRA @ Ezell Harding

Pearl Cohn @ CPA

Hume Fogg @ Martin Luther King

Lipscomb @ East Lit

For any team in 9AA to get back in the District Title hunt, FRA will have to upset Ezell Harding @ Ezell. Lipscomb is looking for this upset so that they can take over the district title if they beat Ezell as well in a week+. FRA lost to Ezell at home in a tough game by about 8. This could be a close game and it could be another blowout. Although FRA has hugh quality wins over Cheatham and Station Camp. Here's my prediction for Friday nights matchups.

Ezell Harding over FRA +10+

Pearl Cohn over Cpa +3

Hume Fogg over MLK +11

Lipscomb over East +20

What do you think?

These are the 9AA Games For Friday 18th, who do you like.

FRA @ Ezell Harding

Pearl Cohn @ CPA

Hume Fogg @ Martin Luther King

Lipscomb @ East Lit

For any team in 9AA to get back in the District Title hunt, FRA will have to upset Ezell Harding @ Ezell. Lipscomb is looking for this upset so that they can take over the district title if they beat Ezell as well in a week+. FRA lost to Ezell at home in a tough game by about 8. This could be a close game and it could be another blowout. Although FRA has hugh quality wins over Cheatham and Station Camp. Here's my prediction for Friday nights matchups.

Ezell Harding over FRA +10+

Pearl Cohn over Cpa +3

Hume Fogg over MLK +11

Lipscomb over East +20

What do you think?

Mr./Mrs. Shpshter93,

First of all, you are being generous on the Ezell, FRA score. Ezell will win this game by 20 or more.

The Pearl, CPA prediction is a tough one, but I think you are on the right side.

Hume Fogg will win, by how much, we will see.

Lipscomb, East....I think you are wrong. The last time they played, East was down by 2 with 2 minutes left. East lost to Pearl on Tuesday by a shot at the buzzer.

Pick of the week. East over Lipscomb 45-40

Go Lady Nights!

Mr./Mrs. Shpshter93,

First of all, you are being generous on the Ezell, FRA score. Ezell will win this game by 20 or more.

The Pearl, CPA prediction is a tough one, but I think you are on the right side.

Lipscomb, East....I think you are wrong. The last time they played, East was down by 2 with 2 minutes left. East lost to Pearl on Tuesday by a shot at the buzzer.

Go Lady Nights!

In the last Lipscomb/East game, both of Lipscomb's posts picked up early fouls and spent most of the first half on the bench. On top of that, #44 was dealing with a family illness and finished with 4 fouls and zero points. That won't happen again. She's averaging 10+/game. Lipscomb takes this one by 8.

Although Lipscomb could definitely use an upset of Ezell, I don't see it. I agree with you, +20 win for the Lady Eagles.

In the last Lipscomb/East game, both of Lipscomb's posts picked up early fouls and spent most of the first half on the bench. On top of that, #44 was dealing with a family illness and finished with 4 fouls and zero points. That won't happen again. She's averaging 10+/game. Lipscomb takes this one by 8.

Although Lipscomb could definitely use an upset of Ezell, I don't see it. I agree with you, +20 win for the Lady Eagles.

Doctorno,

Sorry, but the leading scorer behind Ellen Ross is scoring 9.05 and the next one is soring 7 a game. In the last 6 games (Basically District Play) both of the two mentioned players are down only averaging 5.33 pts and 6 points respectively. Between those two, only one has been in double figures in the last 6 games and she only did it one time.

Mr./Mrs. Shpshter93,

Go Lady Nights!

I have a lot of respect for the players this season at FRA, they have played some great basketball and they have done so without the services of the #3 player in the District, (Canaday) They got blown out at Station Camp with all of their players, and then without Canaday and at the last minute Jackson, won the rematch. They also beat Cheatham county at cheatham. If you were not aware SC has only lost 3 games this year and is thought by some to be a state contender, thats what the Cheatham people think as well. I would say that FRA has showed they will be a great force to be dealt with in the future.

If you want to know the truth. Girl for Girl Ezell Harding is 20 points better than any team in this district. They should be ranked in the AA top ten. If you look at won/loss comparisons...such as Jackson North side 16-1, lost only to McNairy, McNairy lost big to CPA.

You will probably see Marshall and Ezell Harding in the final 4 at the State, and possibly see them play for the State Title. I also am aware that Livingston and upperman, oc and gibson are state contenders as well as Stone.

So yes I was being nice to FRA, they are a gritty bunch and they will come out and play tough. Even if they lose by more they should be proud of themselves because faced with injured stars and young players they have responded with guts and determination.

Should lose by -20

guts and determination = + 10 points

Total -10