District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i know the game pretty well and i do not think the better team won. thats baseball the better team does not always win. we also made mistakes during both of those games did we not??? we gave the second game away and the first game yall won in the tenth so if you think that sycamore is so much better than creek wood i will have to disagree with you.

Im pretty sure i know the game too, sycamore won both games while both teams made errors. Oh and on top of that sycamore didnt even have thier best pitcher. Enough with the arguing. Sycamore is the best team in the district and it will show by thier record and what they do in the tournament.

I heard that Walker from sycamore is hurt and isnt pitching is that true and also is he getting to play at all?

Walker is getting to play, I don't know if he is pitching or not. The two games against Fairview this week, he hit the ball very hard. He had a homerun following a previous bat where he bent his exogrid to make it look like an L shaped bat.