District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-5 boobie. I thought Andy Brown threw well. Harpeth has to limit walks, hit batters and errors to stay close this year. A little timely hitting would help the cause. The Indians left a lot of baserunners in the game and had one bad inning which was their undoing. It was a 3-1 game until Creekwood had the 5 run inning. Tucker hit a bases clearing shot with 2 outs I think. Not sure.

Harpeth took out their frustrations on a weak Hillsboro team Saturday with a combined no-hitter and hits in bunches and won in 5 innings 11-0.

Big series today. Montgomery Central and Fairview are playing a DH in Fairview today. Everyon agrees the top three teams are Sycamore, Waverly, and Creek Wood in that order. But the rest could be a nice battle to watch for who gets the final home game in the play in round.

As of today, Fairview is in the four spot at 4-4 follwed by Harpeth and MC at 2-6, and Cheatham and Stewart at 2-7. If Fairview can sweep today it would all but ensure they would be in the 4-5 game. The have the tie breaker with Stewart, Cheatham, and MC if they win two today. It would also give them 6 wins and would be hard for any of the three to catch them.

Harpeth looks like it will finish 4 or 5 with Fairview in my opinion. They have Waverly today and tomorrow and then Cheatham twice and Fairview twice. THe last week of the season could determine the 4-5 game.

Sycamore is going to be the one seed, I dont see them losing in the district this year. I see Waverly finishing 2 due to their remaing schedule. If they can sweep Harpeth, they woudl have one left with central and two with sycamore.

CW is going to be the three, they will sweep Fairview next week and will beat Cheatham and Stewart.

The last three spots will be Stewart in the 6th spot, Cheatham in 7th and MC in 8th. I see SC sweeping MC to get the edge here. Cheatham might spilt with Harpeth in their rivalry games to get the the 7th spot.

So i see the district tournament looking like this:

8 MC at 1 Sycamore

7 CC at 2 Waverly

6 SC at 3 CW

5 FV at 4 Harpeth

now i have a question....

say for instance creek wood wins all of their remaining games and only has three losses. and from what ballbasher is saying WILL happen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if sycamore beats waverly twice then wavo and cw will both have 3 losses and we split during the season. so what will happen then??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

now i have a question....

say for instance creek wood wins all of their remaining games and only has three losses. and from what ballbasher is saying WILL happen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if sycamore beats waverly twice then wavo and cw will both have 3 losses and we split during the season. so what will happen then??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't know for sure, but I say they flip a coin.