what teams are going to be good next year in 14-A

basketball221

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im jus wondering who i should be ready to wach next season

Lake county and humboldt should be the top 2 team next year. Lake county returns russel patrick ron and carlos with a loaded 8 grade team plus i think that cody taylor is transfer back. Humboldt return charles taylor and the other big wing with deandre. Union city is going to be down next year graduating 7 senior. They are going to return ryan simpson and bj marshal and i look for the tyler stewart boy to make a impact. Trenton is losing everyone off a suspect team.

1 Lake county

2 humboldt

3 union city

4 halls

5 trenton ? i really dont know if they are this high

6 dresden

7 south fulton

8 greenfield

9 bradford

10 gleason

Lake county and humboldt should be the top 2 team next year. Lake county returns russel patrick ron and carlos with a loaded 8 grade team plus i think that cody taylor is transfer back. Humboldt return charles taylor and the other big wing with deandre. Union city is going to be down next year graduating 7 senior. They are going to return ryan simpson and bj marshal and i look for the tyler stewart boy to make a impact. Trenton is losing everyone off a suspect team.

1 Lake county

2 humboldt

3 union city

4 halls

6 dresden

7 south fulton

8 greenfield

9 bradford

10 gleason

lake county,

why did you put greenfield so low? it's true that they lose 4 seniors, but they have a lot of good young players on the bench. two of them are closely related to jeff crouch, who played on greenfield's state championship team in 1984. one of the young men is his nephew, wes clark, a freshman. the other young man is heath crouse, his son, an eigth grader. and, they have other young men on the bench who are talented athletes. greenfield may surprise some people next year. i'm not saying that they'll win the district or anything. but, dont be surprised if they finish 4th. they need one or two of the youngsters to grow taller though.

also, what does halls have coming back?

and, trenton's jv squad can shoot the three like nobodies business. and, i mean, not just two or three of them, but a lot of them. they may be a team to be reckoned with in the next two years.

In my opinion, Humboldt will be the team to beat next year. They have 7 Juniors this year and they will only get better next year. Lake County returns alot of talent and Union City should drop off but they will never run out of talent. Trenton does have alot of younger talent, they will only get better the next two years.

As for Greenfield I think next year we will be in the rebuilding mode but we should compete for the 4 spot next year. In two years I really feel like we could compete for the top spot. Greenfield has a very good group of freshman and eighth graders.

1 Lake county

2 humboldt

3 union city

4 halls

6 dresden

7 south fulton

8 greenfield

9 bradford

10 gleason

It dont Matter Manassas will be the team to beat in 1-A next year also

1. Reginald Buckner is a Jr.

2. 6 other players returning for Manassas

3. JV team is undefeated

4. Freshman Team with 4 studs on it having a great season

5. feeder middle school is 17-1 looking to win the City

1.Humboldt

2.Lake Co.

3.Union City

4.Trenton

5.Halls

6.Bradford

7.Dresden

8.So.Fulton

9.Greenfield

10.Gleason

i think bradford has petential because they have they have 6 juniors this year and 4 of them i think will make a big impact next year and they have some sophmores this year that pretty good...two of the sophmores are over 6ft tall....i think they will do pretty good next year if they can play as a team...im not sayin they gonna be first but i think maybe 3rd or 4th