Chattanooga Central

Central Purple

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done with this thread...obvious 2seam and bip are just 2 high shoolers just trying to keep things stired up. have fun boys hiding behind your computer screens and being first class a-holes.

You better get off this one and get back to wrestling forum and kiss up to the COACH--ha ha, you started the stirring my friend not i !!! By the way i must have missed your real name as well. Oh yeah looking at your previos posts you must be a Ooltewah fan as well as a Central fan???????? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Any kid getting some real recognition around Chattanooga now a days is a joke, dont know why or what happened but its just not there anymore esp., Central since Gene Lively left and went to Ga and getting alot of kids from the Chattanooga area coming down. Good Luck Pounders

The ONLY way is to play SOFTBALL? How many people would like to see UTC bring back baseball? Chattanooga could be a baseball town!!!!