Gold Ball Predictions

Unionvegas

Oliver Springs Vs. Collinwood in the finals of 1A. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jackson County looks like everyone's favorite but I do not think anyone would say that this team is better than the team 2 years ago. They lost in the finals to Chapel Hill.

Plus, one thing for sure about picking games; If everyone picks one way, go the other way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to all.

Give thanks to Jesus for all things!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver Springs Vs. Collinwood in the finals of 1A. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jackson County looks like everyone's favorite but I do not think anyone would say that this team is better than the team 2 years ago. They lost in the finals to Chapel Hill.

Plus, one thing for sure about picking games; If everyone picks one way, go the other way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to all.

This years team has a more all-around game, which makes them harder to guard. Plus, they are much deeper.

In AAA I think you really have to give consideration to Hillsboro. While they were good when Jessica Mooney was there, this year they have a complete team. They have height inside with the two Harrison girls, my guess one is 6'2" and the other 6'4"? Their guard play is more than solid and they have size there too. They probably won't play man all year because they don't have to, just pack it back in the zone and make you beat them from the outside while daring teams to come inside. The guards are good enough to beat you on the fast break and in their half court offense they will beat you off the dribble and penetrate dumping off inside to one of the towers or kick it out for a three. They seem very disciplined and run the system well. I guess time will tell if they can bring a gold ball back to Metro.

Good luck to all.

You obviously don't know anything then because this team IS better than the one 2 years ago and in talking to others i have learned that you are just a JC basher nothing more. Havent seen Collinwood play but looking at their schedule i can say with conviction that they won't come within 15 points of JC or C'range. We've already played OS and while they have a quality team they aren't a match for either of these two teams. Sorry to burst your bubble dude.....

In AAA I think you really have to give consideration to Hillsboro. While they were good when Jessica Mooney was there, this year they have a complete team. They have height inside with the two Harrison girls, my guess one is 6'2" and the other 6'4"? Their guard play is more than solid and they have size there too. They probably won't play man all year because they don't have to, just pack it back in the zone and make you beat them from the outside while daring teams to come inside. The guards are good enough to beat you on the fast break and in their half court offense they will beat you off the dribble and penetrate dumping off inside to one of the towers or kick it out for a three. They seem very disciplined and run the system well. I guess time will tell if they can bring a gold ball back to Metro.

I have to agree that people in AAA are over looking hillsboro. I have seen a few of their games and They have quite a few ball players. They are not a team that relys on posting you up, they will do that but they will also play you straight up. They do play man/man, they will press you, they will back up in a zone, and they will extend a 1-2-2 to about mid court and load it with big on the front. They play a physical finess game. I really enjoyed their style of ball and I would consider them to play in the state, and with a proven big time win (+5) at Mt. Juliet, they have shown they can beat the big teams. This could be one of the two finalists. Good luck to them

gimme that that that Boro gimme that that that Boro

gimme that gimme that gimme that boro...

Sticks in my head every time I hear the name ( in a good way)

I don't know how good they are.

But I hope they do well.

I really don't see how you can leave Stone Memorial out of the AA mix, especially when talking about York and LA.. both of whom SMHS has defeated

All good teams.

It is laughable that someone posted that JC isn't any better than 2 years ago. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Single A will be between Clarkrange and JC. Cause both teams are tough, neither programs or hit and miss on state tourney appearances.Both have awesome coaches. All the young ladies are extremely talented. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If anybody can get pass clarkrange, they have done something.

gimme that that that Boro gimme that that that Boro

gimme that gimme that gimme that boro...

Sticks in my head every time I hear the name ( in a good way)

I don't know how good they are.

But I hope they do well.

I really don't see how you can leave Stone Memorial out of the AA mix, especially when talking about York and LA.. both of whom SMHS has defeated

All good teams.

LA hasn't played Stone Memorial!

Wildcat 1970