Lexington baseball

rMcPherson24

so Lexington has 8 starting seniors and a junior, one of the fastest outfields in tenn, and one of the best hitting teams in west tenn how do y'all think they'll do this year? remember they're returning 3 all west tenn picks plus I came from jackson n hit .529 last year, throw 90 n i'm a senior cleared to play....so 4 all west tenn players. watch out this'll be a big year

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Lexington has 8 starting seniors and a junior, one of the fastest outfields in tenn, and one of the best hitting teams in west tenn how do y'all think they'll do this year? remember they're returning 3 all west tenn picks plus I came from jackson n hit .529 last year, throw 90 n i'm a senior cleared to play....so 4 all west tenn players. watch out this'll be a big year

Good luck tigers from an old tiger! Look forward to seeing you may it back to state. Hope your only loss is to Gibson County!! lol

so... do you want all AA teams to just forfeit all their games and just give yall the title??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i think they will be very good and very stong, most teams wont' want to face them.

Funny thing is that I dont remember anyone throwing 90 + last year besides Gant in the Jackson area. Enlighten me.

Funny thing is that I dont remember anyone throwing 90 + last year besides Gant in the Jackson area. Enlighten me.

you obviously didn't look around ryan mcpherson..came from jcm all west tenn pick topped at 90 this past fall. but i do give props to gant i plaed with him this past summer. we never saw him over 87 but he is one of the smartest pitchers i've ever seen. good luck to him at UT.

so... do you want all AA teams to just forfeit all their games and just give yall the title??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

absolutely not i'm just excited about this upcoming season n think that we'll be really good n that everyone should watch how we do.

you obviously didn't look around ryan mcpherson..came from jcm all west tenn pick topped at 90 this past fall. but i do give props to gant i plaed with him this past summer. we never saw him over 87 but he is one of the smartest pitchers i've ever seen. good luck to him at UT.

I do like confidence, especially if you can back it up. Glad to see you're in a good situation this year with a good team

I do like confidence, especially if you can back it up. Glad to see you're in a good situation this year with a good team

god you and me both...i love jcm and i won most school spirited and all that but wow we played district games with 8 players...it was a mess but yeah we'll be pretty good this year

yeah lexington has a lot of "confidence" every year /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

do you have a problem with lexington? we're gonna be really good you just watch. we're a lot better than last year. no need to be negative buddy.

god you and me both...i love jcm and i won most school spirited and all that but wow we played district games with 8 players...it was a mess but yeah we'll be pretty good this yeardo you have a problem with lexington? we're gonna be really good you just watch. we're a lot better than last year. no need to be negative buddy.

i have known ryan every since he was young my son played ball with him for years.you are very good pitcher and a heck of a good kid.good luck this year and glad to see your at lexington.and by the way us that know you know u throw in the 90s'.dont worry about that guy just show them on the field.u have played this game your whole life its good your on a stong team.