Ooltewah vs Everyone's Favorite

bear cat brown

Hope RU4Mocs shows up for this event and introduces himself to Jakesdad.

A bitter sweet evening is planned for tonites battle against Big Owl and my second favorite team. I always enjoy being in the same gym with Jakesdad and the rest of the OLFFFFFFER family,Tyler Toon , Cody Hood, and Jake Young.

Tonite, however will be the final match at Home for 4 very important young men. These lads have given so much to Notre Dame and the wrestling program, and will be hard to replace.

Mac Richmond....Mac has gotten back on track after a 5th place finish in State his freshman year and is wrestling as well now as any one on this team. His witty remarks and his fashion statements can not be replaced. I believe Mac has a great shot at placing this year in the Big Boy State and lead the Irish to a top 3 finish. Thank You Mac Daddy

Ethan Nelson.... Gosh I wish he had started wrestling at an early age. Perhaps our best athlete on the team, with out a doubt the best balance. I wish he would trust his knowledge on the sport, because he has the ability to shock some people at Region time. Thanking you Ethan for sticking it out and helping this team.

These last two will be very emotional for me, for I have known them and been a part of their wrestling life for many many years...

Eric Heider...Finally..... he is starting to wrestle with the skills and intensity that we have all known was inside of him. I enjoyed watching his face after he had won his 1st tournament this past weekend. It's good to see your hard work and deaf ears (coaches sometimes like to talk with Eric, but not lately) paying off. Keep working hard ,cause we need you for 1 more month. Thanks E

Pat Flynn..... The animal has always been the animal. Pat had a tough start when he joined ND, but the last 2 years have been impressive. I am going to miss this young man not only for his great wrestling ability, his tardiness in reporting to the table ( Pats a show dog, and makes his opponent wait for him) but most important his filming expertize. He has been our 125lbers personal film crew and has done a great job, with the exception of when he feel asleep. I hope this young man finishes what he started and climbs to the top step this year. Thank You Patrick.

Harry and I have been talking, about starting a new tradition at The real Irish. We would like to take the Seniors out to celebrate all the time that they have given in the toughest sport of all. So when the season is over, a road trip to THE GOLD CLUB in HOT ATL will be.........hang on a second..

What Harry?? What do you mean we can't take these young men down to a Gentleman's club? Rules??

Harry, you know good and well that we have not played by the rules since Slim Almany 5th grade gym class, so why should we change now? JAIL???

Change of plans, seems as if we will be taking the Seniors out to The International House Of Pancakes (wink wink)

Thanks Guys

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tommy Boone

By the way, since I have a pair, I can state that the Irish will come out on top tonite 34-31

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jakesmom, I hope your husband took you out somewhere nice on his winnings from bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />.

I was very proud of Everyone's favorite Irish with the exception of bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />. I will apologize later to the dance team in person and Father, who I didn't see, but back to the match.

If, and I know that is a large word, we had won 1 match that I thought we would and held on to bonus points where we should have, I would have had the 1000 dollars in my pocket instead of being broke for 6 months. There were 4 wrestlers who I thought wrestled above what I expected and made this match an exciting one: Nick Milliard, Mac Richmond, Dylan Health, and without a doubt our OW... Martin Davis.

Cograts to my 2nd favorite team, and I wish you great success this upcoming week and on the 2nd. Jakesdad, our bet must be double next year, unless I see that you will win.

Hixson,Greenback,Seymour,and E lit. as my main man, Marvin Gaye would say..........

I've been really tryin, baby

Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long

And if you feel, like I feel baby

Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on

Lets get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

We're all sensitive people

With so much love to give, understand me sugar

Since we got to be

Lets say, I love you

There's nothin wrong with me

Lovin you -

And givin yourself to me can never be wrong

If the love is true

Don't you know how sweet and wonderful, life can be

I'm askin you baby, to get it on with me

I aint gonna worry, I aint gonna push

So come on, come on, come on, come on baby

Stop beatin round the bush...

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jakesmom, I hope your husband took you out somewhere nice on his winnings from bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />.

I was very proud of Everyone's favorite Irish with the exception of bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />. I will apologize later to the dance team in person and Father, who I didn't see, but back to the match.

If, and I know that is a large word, we had won 1 match that I thought we would and held on to bonus points where we should have, I would have had the 1000 dollars in my pocket instead of being broke for 6 months. There were 4 wrestlers who I thought wrestled above what I expected and made this match an exciting one: Nick Milliard, Mac Richmond, Dylan Health, and without a doubt our OW... Martin Davis.

Cograts to my 2nd favorite team, and I wish you great success this upcoming week and on the 2nd. Jakesdad, our bet must be double next year, unless I see that you will win.

Hixson,Greenback,Seymour,and E lit. as my main man, Marvin Gaye would say..........

I've been really tryin, baby

Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long

And if you feel, like I feel baby

Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on

Lets get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

We're all sensitive people

With so much love to give, understand me sugar

Since we got to be

Lets say, I love you

There's nothin wrong with me

Lovin you -

And givin yourself to me can never be wrong

If the love is true

Don't you know how sweet and wonderful, life can be

I'm askin you baby, to get it on with me

I aint gonna worry, I aint gonna push

So come on, come on, come on, come on baby

Stop beatin round the bush...

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

Let's get it on

What in the ??? was that? either your coming out of the closet or still drunk from last night or both,but if I was jakesdad,I would get a warrant for stalking!!!! HOLY ??????!!!! RUN,JAKESDAD,RUN!!!!!! here's a motorcycle to get out of town.. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

What in the ??? was that? either your coming out of the closet or still drunk from last night or both,but if I was jakesdad,I would get a warrant for stalking!!!! HOLY ??????!!!! RUN,JAKESDAD,RUN!!!!!! here's a motorcycle to get out of town.. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Do you only read some of my post, or must I repeat every thing twice or maybe TYPE real slow so some of our readers can follow. Although I consider Jakesdad an attractive man,( a real man that is secure in his manhood can say that ) believe me that ain't happening.

I w a s.. r e f e r i n g .. t o .. t h e .. o t h e r ... w r e s t l i n g... t e a m s .. i n.. m y.. s o n g.. c h o i c e

b c b i i i /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Do you only read some of my post, or must I repeat every thing twice or maybe TYPE real slow so some of our readers can follow. Although I consider Jakesdad an attractive man,( a real man that is secure in his manhood can say that ) believe me that ain't happening.

I w a s.. r e f e r i n g .. t o .. t h e .. o t h e r ... w r e s t l i n g... t e a m s .. i n.. m y.. s o n g.. c h o i c e

b c b i i i /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i would love 4 u to repeat all your postings to and from the young family.

BCB: I just got a message for you from my brother (the evil twin) who asked me to pass this along to you -

Well, it's alright! It's alright!

I'll take your best shot.

Is that all you got

Boom! Here comes the Boom!

Ready or not, here comes the boys from the South

Boom! Here comes the Boom!

Ready or not, haha How you like me now?

It's a new era Bear Cat, which means a new tune.

Welcome to the new year, the year of the boys from the South, Boom, the year of the Eagles!

[End of message]

Yeah Baby!

here come the eagles!!!!

Another one bites the dust

And another one gone and another one gone

Another one bites the dust hey

Hey I'm gonna get you too

Hey

Oh take it - Bite the dust bite the dust

Hey Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust ow

Another one bites the dust he he

Another one bites the dust hay yay ya ya ya

here come the eagles!!!!

And another one gone and another one gone

Another one bites the dust hey

Hey I'm gonna get you too

Hey

Oh take it - Bite the dust bite the dust

Hey Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust ow

Another one bites the dust he he

Another one bites the dust hay yay ya ya ya

Eagles? You insult both the Eagles, and Queen at the same time getting that one wrong.