LC @ Loudon

yeaaa

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it wasnt a district game so the coach didnt play hood... he should have played. it was more then just a game. it is the biggest rivalry for miles around. this win should have the effect of almost a state championship. he wasnt dying and wasnt injured. he should have played. and when was the last time LC beat loudon in something. They dont want to play loudon cause they think its bad to lose to a smaller school when in reality they know that the other team is better and make excuses. they wouldnt even play loudon in basketball the last 1 or 2 seasons. they wouldnt even schedule a baseball game this year. LC and Loudon are 2 great rivals as i said. the athletic directors and coaches should be doing everything in there power to get a game scheduled against these two teams.

You guys do make some great points. LC and Loudon should play each year. It just makes sense financially and locale wise. It is a great rival game for both teams. As for the reason they have not been playing, that from my understanding is more geared towards a higher up decision. Not individual coach decisions. As for the hatred, that??™s part of a rivalry, but what you don??™t realize is that some of the players on both sides are actually good friends and associate with each other. The hatred isn??™t as widespread as you think. But I do understand your feelings towards them RN. All I have said is that I would hope that you can keep the chants and provoking going towards players on the court, not fans and little children as I witness at your game vs. LC last Thursday. Frankly some of the stuff that you all were saying to kids (7 year olds) was pretty disgusting. As for what game you walked out on, it was Scott County at home (game ended up being a blow out, but Scott played us really close at Scott which they always do).

also baseballmaniac, not to leave you out. I know from experience and from having children throwing up 10 times in an hour. It is real easy to say that you would have played and every player from our school would have. But in all reality when you are running a temperature and vomiting pretty consistently on the 10 minute mark, not only are you taking a chance on getting other players on your own team sick before big district games, but also taking a risk of making your illness much worse. From what i hear from LC is that Hood and Powers were both at school that day trying to keep the game in play. But i just think its really hard to judge on what someone else did or should have done when its not you. Its just like us keeping our football players out a game to let their hammy rest an extra week. They could have went, just wouldnt have made sense to take a chance on it getting worse. But i agree as i told nation that LC and loudon should play in all sports each year.

I agree blackanddecker...it is important for these two teams to play every year. What I don't understand is why they have to hate each other. That is why a lot of their games in the past have led to fights. The rivalry is great, and it is fun to chant at the other team to get them feeling out of sync. But fact of the matter is we are all members of the same communities and we should show respect. Now here is a question I pose. This is for the fans of Lenoir City and Loudon. If a player walked up to you after the game from the opposing team and wanted to tell you that you all cheered your lungs out and did a great job. Would you shake his hand with a polite thank you, or spit in his face? We need to realize that it is great to get fired up for a game, and have bragging rights until the next time you time, but know that you all should still be civil. I'm looking forward to going to the next game in February between the two teams. I love the rivalry and both apparently have good teams.

Oh and if the chanting obscenities at 7 year old kids is true....that's not cool man

Wow, it is so interesting that you think that you all were the reason the team did well last year. Now dont get me wrong, its nice to have a student section behind you and cheering you on, but to me the whole point just went right over your head. As for me being one of the reasons you walked out..... dont flatter yourself. I have better things to do. Its really strange that you all left at a crucial time in a big game for the redskins just because you were asked to stand on the first row of the bleachers and not 1 foot closer on the floor. Its a real shame. Im not saying you all dont have spirit, you have plenty of that, you could just do so much better. Trust me i have been at enough of our games to see how you all act and some of the very inappropriate things you all say to little children and people that are innocent to the situation. I just hope that when you graduate this year that someone takes over the nation and leads them in a way we can be proud of and not ashamed of. As for Coach Wells, im sure he would admit that you all do help a great deal for a home court adavantage, but i also know that he is smart enough to know that it may have had a little to do with gasper, eller, hawkins, everett, laughlin, etc. I am glad you all have school spirit, but realize that you are there to support your team and town, not support the nation. There are going to be times when your team needs that extra boost to get them through a tough spot in the game, i just hope its not after you all are asked to follow rules. Because unless you have learned your lesson, when the team needs you the most, you will be out in the parking lot protesting and losing sight of what you are there to do in the first place.

Excellent post, blackanddecker!! But redskin--nation is not the only one to blame here. He is just some dopey kid who has nothing better to do than paint himself red a couple of times a week and has obviously not been taught how to act in public. The ones to blame are the administrators at Loudon who condone such classless behavior and continue to allow it to go on. They are the ones who should be ashamed. Until they decide that enough is enough Loudon is going to continue to have the reputation as having a program that has no class. What an honor!!

Hey stonecold07 do we have a stone memorial fan could this be some hard feelings. To say this is the administrators Bartlett hates the redskin--nation he already kicked out a member for the year. So it??™s the students who have such a passion for there school. We have better things to do we just choose to come and support our team, another thing to say we just paint our selves its more than that other schools try to imitate us but can duplicate what we do we will put the best to shame. Other schools are just jealous of the advantage we give our team when were playing at home so stink it up

Our students do a great job, and no they don't have to get on here and act like they are great. Also, fans are nice, but if you actually ever play a sport you will realize that the fans aren't even in your thoughts when you are playing. Unless you are on the bench earning valuable splinters.

Our students do a great job, and no they don't have to get on here and act like they are great. Also, fans are nice, but if you actually ever play a sport you will realize that the fans aren't even in your thoughts when you are playing. Unless you are on the bench earning valuable splinters.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />