District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come Farragut and Bearden are talking smack? Bearden's coach came from Farragut, and now look at them! He learned from one of the best Coaches in Tennessee! Farragut has always had a class program and as long as Coach Pharr is there they will continue to do so. If I do recall, a couple of years back I remember watching a Bearden game where they had rocks in a bottle, Bush? This district is one of the toughest around and it will be interesting to see who pulls it out this year! LC fueled the fire for Farragut this year!

In response to the question above. Everybody thinks Bearden will be amazing since they have all these "aces" signing. Therefore, people think college commitments = greatness. Which is not always not case. I'm looking forward to the first Farragut/Bearden game this year. Should be entertaining, but since it's so early i doubt it will provide insight into who will be more successful throughout the season as both teams will be shaking off the rust.

Lets see, Johnandjimmy, allout17, and F.U., it looks like a whole lot more than Bearden hype. As dogbite shows, The Big Dawgs have 4 senior aces and 2 senior kings while Farragut has, at best, 3 seniors of a kind and a few unlisted junior jacks:

Bearden

Taylor Gouffon-RHP-ETSU

Josh Hullett- LHP- Milligan

Jonathan Byrd-C- Hiwassee

Hunter Daniel- LHP- Univ of Tenn

Andy Fennell- RHP-will sign eventually has had offers from Memphis and Walter State

Jonathan Byrd-C- Hiwassee

Dawson Halliday/Bearden-OF- committed to Yale in Football, and I have heard will try to

play baseball also

Farragut-

Matt Ramsey-P UT

Joey Delmonico-DH/1b Vol State

Micheal Williams-C-will sign somewhere

Looks like an easy hand of stud poker for Bearden. I hear that farragut is in such sorry shape that they might start little freshmen! How pathetic for spoiled and arrogant Farragut to have another down year. Bearden rocks Farraguts bottles and Buckners boys give Pharrs another clinic on how a well coached team performs on the field. Farragut will probably be happy to be taken to Buddy's Barbeque where they will stuff their pudgy little faces

Lets see, Johnandjimmy, allout17, and F.U., it looks like a whole lot more than Bearden hype. As dogbite shows, The Big Dawgs have 4 senior aces and 2 senior kings while Farragut has, at best, 3 seniors of a kind and a few unlisted junior jacks

Looks like an easy hand of stud poker for Bearden. I hear that farragut is in such sorry shape that they might start little freshmen! How pathetic for spoiled and arrogant Farragut to have another down year. Bearden rocks Farraguts bottles and Buckners boys give Pharrs another clinic on how a well coached team performs on the field. Farragut will probably be happy to be taken to Buddy's Barbeque where they will stuff their pudgy little faces

I wouldn't exactly call the best of the Delmonico's (which is Nicki) a little freshmen. I'd say they won't miss a beat with him out there.

Seems to me like you are the most arrogant person on here. Acting like Farragut is arrogant.. hahaha... If we are arrogant and low class then you are just as low or lower..... sorry...