District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

I have also heard that Farragut has been working really hard since school started. They held tryouts and cut some kids, then brought them back. They also held scrimmages at Farragut with real umpires, and various other things. I thought that these activities would violate some of the new "no open facilities" or "only 5 on a fall team from one school after school is in session" rules. Am I misreading the rules?

You read the"wrong" rules. Read the Pharr rules, they're much more forgiving! It's all about interpretation. How exactly does one get caught breaking the rules? Do the TSSAA police have to physically witness the scrimmages complete with uniforms, umpires, etc to declare a violation. .....and what is the penalty anyway?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look in the mirror.That's why people hate Farragut.You think you are better than everybody else,by cutting other teams down.Kinda inmature,selfish,don't you think?

Ummm... have you read any of the other posts from people trashing Farragut and it's players? I guess since I am a fan of Farragut it is wrong for me to say anything to anyone else, but since they do not go to Farragut then they can do anything? I mean read other posts before you go and try to trash Farragut people. I think it's kinda immature and selfish of you. I don't believe I trashed the team anywhere in my post... unless by me saying that the fans had nothing to back up their comments is trashing them.. I wasn't meaning to trash anyone. I waso nly trying to explain to people how Farragut people are not the cockiest on this site. They also do not trash people as much as others try to let on. Jsut read some posts and it is clearly obvious that they are not and if you can't see it then you are blind.

Crusier, I am still waiting for your response on my other post.... what state final?

Bearden players are happy to have fans tell it like it is. Last years districts shows that Farragut is nothing to worry about cause everyone can beat them. And the players on other teams in town are all looking forward to taking their turn. Farragut might win a sometimes but Bearden WB Maryville and SD all know that they are better. When the Dawgs lost at Farragut last year it was only because of home cooking.

Farragut players are like the other kids at that school--mostly lazy spoiled and stuck up as they drive fancy foreign cars. When it comes down to it they'd rather party than play. When the chips are on the table watch out==Farragut eats the chips-all of them .

And Bearden wins the game.

1. Last year is last year. Farragut looked ahead of LC and got beat 2-1 on a 2 run homerun.

2. Bearden lost both district games last year. One of those being to the same LC team, 3-0. So that obviously makes Farragut the lazy, spoiled team.

3. When is the last time bearden beat Farragut in a meaningful game? Sure you have the 4-1 record over the last 2 years. But who's got that big fat ring? Farragut does.

4. Please come back to this thread on March 15. That will be the day after Farragut shows bearden how to play baseball. They might want to bring clipboards to the game. And maybe this time coach buckner will be able to make it through the whole game.

ihavenofriendzz - "what state final?"

Every intelligent football fan knows that when smyrna whipped independence 46-20 it was a rout not a game. So the real final game of the 5A state tournament was where Smyrna played Bearden. This spring Bearden looks forward to a long baseball postseason where faragut stays home.

hahaha.. I will admit the championship was a rout and Indy didn't seem to deserve to be there, but it was still the championship GAME, and there isn't anything you can do about it. Plus I don't believe the Bearden/Smyrna game was on tv... I listened to the last 5 minutes or so when Bearden made their comeback... What a poor attempt by you to claim that Bearden was in the State Final... and you think Farragut people are classless and show no respect. pathetic.

. . . BRING ON THE CHIPS BABY!!

You guys are so clueless it is amazing. You are actually think its good to be spoiled and have no self discipline.

It was pretty clear when Farragut waddled out onto the field last year that they'd been bringin' on the chips, cake, pizza, candy, ice cream and just about anything else they could put in their mouths for quite some time. And it showed on the basepaths, clumsy infield play, and how the wore out as the season went on. From what you say theyre still at it, and are even more fd&h.

Farraguts playin' the pudgy philosophy goes right along with its new "everyone makes varsity" plan.

As I said, Farragut eats the chips, Bearden wins the games. Thanks for showing why I'm right, F.U.

your lucky their not because farragut and beardon both probably wouldnt make it out of districts

haha...well now that i think about it, neither team made it out of districts last year. but keep getting on to each other its entertaining. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Farragut and Bearden are equal in my books...let the gloves do the talking...not the p*ssed off parents. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i have found that the only reason people tend to say that is because they are getting beat by them, so i would assume your team is getting beat pretty reguarly by bearden and farragut

Past Couple Years

Well my team has beaten Farragut twice..with their oh precious God Caddy on the mound..at their house.

As for Bearden, we scrimmaged them a couple times...and played one of the play-dates against them..which ended in a tie.