District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

i have found that the only reason people tend to say that is because they are getting beat by them, so i would assume your team is getting beat pretty reguarly by bearden and farragut

Nope. Considering my team was in sub-state last year, that argument doesn't hold much water. You don't have to lose to them to not like them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then that obviously means oak ridge is better than farragut and bearden, end of story[

quote name=JohnDoe' date='Feb 10 2008 - 05:48 PM' post='826717228]

Past Couple Years

Well my team has beaten Farragut twice..with their oh precious God Caddy on the mound..at their house.

As for Bearden, we scrimmaged them a couple times...and played one of the play-dates against them..which ended in a tie.

Well then that obviously means oak ridge is better than farragut and bearden, end of story[

quote name=JohnDoe' date='Feb 10 2008 - 05:48 PM' post='826717228]

Past Couple Years

Well my team has beaten Farragut twice..with their oh precious God Caddy on the mound..at their house.

As for Bearden, we scrimmaged them a couple times...and played one of the play-dates against them..which ended in a tie.

You got it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> jk

It just simply means we just dont like you because you are arrogant and stuck up. not bc we lose to you.

My question to JohnDoe and 7inning is this. Have you ever talked to a student at Farragut or Bearden? Have you ever talked to a player on either team? From my experiences, Farragut baseball players and Bearden's alike are very polite and well mannered. The football teams at the schools are the ones who are arrogant and cocky from what i've heard. Just because Farragut has been so successful for so long, people assume that they are arrogant and cocky and "spend more time at the country club than the field". You guys need to get your facts straight.

My question to JohnDoe and 7inning is this. Have you ever talked to a student at Farragut or Bearden? Have you ever talked to a player on either team? From my experiences, Farragut baseball players and Bearden's alike are very polite and well mannered. The football teams at the schools are the ones who are arrogant and cocky from what i've heard. Just because Farragut has been so successful for so long, people assume that they are arrogant and cocky and "spend more time at the country club than the field". You guys need to get your facts straight.

This is true..ive talked to several players from Farragut and Bearden...let me claify myself, i was talking of the parents and fans..the boys are very good boys.

You got it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> jk

It just simply means we just dont like you because you are arrogant and stuck up. not bc we lose to you.

Oak Ridge? Are you kidding? I can't believe that you're posting on here about arrogance. Maybe you guys can come up with another meaningless win with wood again this year.

Oak Ridge? Are you kidding? I can't believe that you're posting on here about arrogance. Maybe you guys can come up with another meaningless win with wood again this year.

haha..ask the Farragut players if it was meaningless running all those poles afterwards.... a win is a win my friend...but yes i will admit Farragut has handed it to us other than the times they threw Caddy

This topic seemed to turn into a West Knoxville affair...

The Smoky Bears are still young but we do have experience coming back. Should be starting 4 or 5 sophs and 2 or 3 jrs. Most of which saw action last year on the varsity level. Pitching is still a question.

Anyone have a list of each school's signees and where they plan to attend?

Bearden

Taylor Gouffon-RHP-ETSU

Josh Hullett- LHP- Milligan

Jonathan Byrd-C- Hiwassee

Hunter Daniel- LHP- Univ of Tenn

Andy Fennell- RHP-will sign eventually has had offers from Memphis and Walter State

Farragut-

Matt Ramsey-P UT

Joey Delmonico-DH/1b Vol State

Micheal Williams-C-will sign somewhere