District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

Since you watched Farraguts boys play since they were 8 you should know that they are not playing t-ball anymore. Which is just another reason Bearden wins. Faragut just has one real senior pitcher. Bearden has 4 senior aces Hunter, Josh, Taylor and Andy -- as well as the best leader in Dawson who took Bearden to the State Final while Faragut watched on TV. Farragut also loses because its boys are spoiled and think they should win without putting in the work.

Lenoir City Beats Farragut at least once because they learn to play infield under tough conditions. A friend from WB told me that last year at districts Faraguts fielders looked like a bunch of overweight bobbleheads -- er, that is, bobblehands. Maybe they coud catch and throw better when they were 8.

WB will be tough because they have the players who know how to beat Farragut's pitching like a drum, and they're out to earn their new coach's respect.

With great senior leaders Bearden raises its game and Farragut folds again.

What is Bearden record against Farragut over the last 4 years? Who has 2 state championships in the last 3 years? Until Bearden steps up and knocks Farragut from the top, talk is cheap.

Like I said earlter, I know kids from both schools and coached some of those kids and coached against some of those kids also, and I do not think any of them played T-ball cause most of them were playing for the Stars or Dodgers at 8 years old. I have alot of respect for both programs and the kids will settle this on the field. So sit back and enjoy.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say you are right on Frankenvol, the last thing that should ever happen on this board is for farraguts program or players to be disrespected, anybody that knows anything about baseball knows Farragut is class program and I would also say the same about Bearden, but this person is out of line to call out farragut like that

There's no disrespect to predict that a team that plays bobble the ball in district and plays pudgy guys is going to lose to the team with great senior pitching and leadership--BEARDEN! Farragut has tradition but Bearden, WB, Maryville, and South Doyle have the hosses. Past records wont help Farragut when they are blown away by Bearden's 4 aces, Kirkland, and the other stud pitchers in district. Besides, I heard that Farragut was really a rec team this year--all juniors who showed up made varsity and get to play. The evil empire is no more! Go Dawgs!

There's no disrespect to predict that a team that plays bobble the ball in district and plays pudgy guys is going to lose to the team with great senior pitching and leadership--BEARDEN! Farragut has tradition but Bearden, WB, Maryville, and South Doyle have the hosses. Past records wont help Farragut when they are blown away by Bearden's 4 aces, Kirkland, and the other stud pitchers in district. Besides, I heard that Farragut was really a rec team this year--all juniors who showed up made varsity and get to play. The evil empire is no more! Go Dawgs!

I know Bearden players and coaches and don't believe that they are excited to have such ignorance shouted on their behalf. The Bulldog fans are starting to sound a bit like DB fans, who, I might add, are in for a much different kind of year than they are used to.

Since you watched Farraguts boys play since they were 8 you should know that they are not playing t-ball anymore. Which is just another reason Bearden wins. Faragut just has one real senior pitcher. Bearden has 4 senior aces Hunter, Josh, Taylor and Andy -- as well as the best leader in Dawson who took Bearden to the State Final while Faragut watched on TV. Farragut also loses because its boys are spoiled and think they should win without putting in the work.

What Final? If you are referring to football, I believe the teams in the championship game were Smyrna, the team that beat Bearden, and Independence... So you are right about the part where Farragut watched on tv, but last I checked so did Bearden. If you think the Semis is the final, well that game wasn't even on tv so how could we have watched? I love how Bearden talks soo much trash in every sport. Then if and or when they lose they are no where to be found giving congratulations. They just run away and hide until the beginning of next year when they talk trash again. And Bearden people think they have better sportsmanship than Farragut. Bearden poeple talk more trash than anyone I have ever met at Farragut. I always thought it was funny that Bearden people talk trash before the game, during the game, and even after they lose. Plus Bearden usually never has anything to back their mouths up. I am not trashing Bearden's team or anything. I also like how Bearden fans act like they are different than Farragut kids. I mean kids with rich parents go to Bearden as well. Bearden kids are preppier and think they are better than everyone. Why does everyone hate Farragut? I mean it is one thing to dislike the sports because they usually are good, but to hate the people when they are no different than your own is just stupid.

It will be an interesting season. It will be fun to see how everything works out and who is on top and has a reason to think they are better than the others at the end of the season.

What Final? If you are referring to football, I believe the teams in the championship game were Smyrna, the team that beat Bearden, and Independence... So you are right about the part where Farragut watched on tv, but last I checked so did Bearden. If you think the Semis is the final, well that game wasn't even on tv so how could we have watched? I love how Bearden talks soo much trash in every sport. Then if and or when they lose they are no where to be found giving congratulations. They just run away and hide until the beginning of next year when they talk trash again. And Bearden people think they have better sportsmanship than Farragut. Bearden poeple talk more trash than anyone I have ever met at Farragut. I always thought it was funny that Bearden people talk trash before the game, during the game, and even after they lose. Plus Bearden usually never has anything to back their mouths up. I am not trashing Bearden's team or anything. I also like how Bearden fans act like they are different than Farragut kids. I mean kids with rich parents go to Bearden as well. Bearden kids are preppier and think they are better than everyone. Why does everyone hate Farragut? I mean it is one thing to dislike the sports because they usually are good, but to hate the people when they are no different than your own is just stupid.

It will be an interesting season. It will be fun to see how everything works out and who is on top and has a reason to think they are better than the others at the end of the season.

Look in the mirror.That's why people hate Farragut.You think you are better than everybody else,by cutting other teams down.Kinda inmature,selfish,don't you think?

cruiser and buldawg. how terribly misinformed both of you are. it is very pleasing to already see the bashing of farragut a month before the season. this just shows how afraid everybody is of them. bearden is not on the same level as farragut. sure they have people signing, but farragut has been beating these same "aces" since 2 years ago. also, farragut has been working harder this year than ever before and that is saying something. no team in the state can compare to their work ethic, plain and simple. coach pharr has had them working with the football strength and conditioning coach at 6:30 a.m. since the 2nd week of school. all i have to say is that i would hate to be any team who has farragut on their schedule. especially bearden. or do you not remember the 12-2 clubbing you endured last year at farragut? i cannot think of a better pitching staff around than matt ramsey, mac thoreson, jordan cooper, hunter newby, and chris hatfield. matt ramsey is going to be playing in the SEC. and mac and coop both have tons of letters from d-1/SEC schools. cade stallings is an absolute monster at the plate, curt powell is one of the best shortstops around, michael williams is a heck of a catcher, and nicky delmonico will be playing 2nd this year as a freshman. and yes, he is the most talented of all of the delmonico's, including tony. THAT IS ALL. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I know Bearden players and coaches and don't believe that they are excited to have such ignorance shouted on their behalf. The Bulldog fans are starting to sound a bit like DB fans, who, I might add, are in for a much different kind of year than they are used to.

Bearden players are happy to have fans tell it like it is. Last years districts shows that Farragut is nothing to worry about cause everyone can beat them. And the players on other teams in town are all looking forward to taking their turn. Farragut might win a sometimes but Bearden WB Maryville and SD all know that they are better. When the Dawgs lost at Farragut last year it was only because of home cooking.

Farragut players are like the other kids at that school--mostly lazy spoiled and stuck up as they drive fancy foreign cars. When it comes down to it they'd rather party than play. When the chips are on the table watch out==Farragut eats the chips-all of them .

And Bearden wins the game.

Bearden has 5 w and 1 L against farragut in the last 2 years, so before you run your mouth you should get your facts straight

cruiser and buldawg. how terribly misinformed both of you are. it is very pleasing to already see the bashing of farragut a month before the season. this just shows how afraid everybody is of them. bearden is not on the same level as farragut. sure they have people signing, but farragut has been beating these same "aces" since 2 years ago. also, farragut has been working harder this year than ever before and that is saying something. no team in the state can compare to their work ethic, plain and simple. coach pharr has had them working with the football strength and conditioning coach at 6:30 a.m. since the 2nd week of school. all i have to say is that i would hate to be any team who has farragut on their schedule. especially bearden. or do you not remember the 12-2 clubbing you endured last year at farragut? i cannot think of a better pitching staff around than matt ramsey, mac thoreson, jordan cooper, hunter newby, and chris hatfield. matt ramsey is going to be playing in the SEC. and mac and coop both have tons of letters from d-1/SEC schools. cade stallings is an absolute monster at the plate, curt powell is one of the best shortstops around, michael williams is a heck of a catcher, and nicky delmonico will be playing 2nd this year as a freshman. and yes, he is the most talented of all of the delmonico's, including tony. THAT IS ALL. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have also heard that Farragut has been working really hard since school started. They held tryouts and cut some kids, then brought them back. They also held scrimmages at Farragut with real umpires, and various other things. I thought that these activities would violate some of the new "no open facilities" or "only 5 on a fall team from one school after school is in session" rules. Am I misreading the rules?