District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

pretty sure both were beatings

well considering they are scrimmages, and you are trying to get different guys work, i know for a fact the Farragut v OR wasnt a beating. The score when both teams took out most of their varsity playes was either 6-3 or 8-3 Farragut. But i will add it wasnt as close as the score says. Farragut is a tough team and I think they have a shot at whatever they want this coming year.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Bearden powell would be ford's backup.

Neither of Farragut's freshman varsity players--the 2d baseman or lefty pitcher would play varsity or jv at Bearden. They would play with the freshman team where they would belong at a good baseball school. They only made varsity at Farragut because Farragut is desperate.

Farragut talks a lot and says its pudgy players are power hitters -- but they only look good in batting practice or against bad pitchers. They lack discipline and can't string together hits because all they do is try to pull the ball. Bearden pitchers will dominate them. Next week Bearden takes Farragut to school.

GO DAWGS! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok first off Curt Powell would start anywhere being a state champ and an all district player...

Secondly the best of the Delmonicos would be on any varsity team in the state...

and Thirdly if by "talk" you mean winning state championships then yes they talk a lot, and our pudgy players take MLB prospects like Pomerantz yard twice in three at bats both going over 400 feet in the air as a sophomore...

so next week we will see how Bearden's pitching tries to contain Farragut's "pudgy" players and hopefully a few oppo doubles will show you what true dicipline looks like

In only a few more days the season starts and Bulldogs fans will get to watch Bearden roll over its opposition lead by great senior pitchers and a fabulous infield and a great outfield.

We will also enjoy watching hit after hit on Farraguts pitchers spray through its slow and lazy infield. Bearden's pitchers gonna blow it by Farragut on the black and all that Farragut will do is watch because everyone knows theyre nothing but dead pull hitters. Since the game is scheduled for next Friday their players probably won't even show up cause its their party nite.

Its a good thing that the game is early in the season cause that way everyone won't have to listen to their stuck up Farragut trashtalk.

And Everyone in Town Knows it ain't talkin' smack to say yore gonna beat the Hadmirals this year cause this is the year for everyone to give them a good SMACKDOWN when they try to play scared little freshmen against real ballplayers. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

hahaha...i can show you more pictures of bearden people all partied out..and passed out than i think there are kids on the farragut team, but hey...when it all comes down to it, all bearden does is talk....just like their basketball team...hey its alright, bearden will still talk after they get their nuts served to them on a platter.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Pitching --> It's about even...both have about 4 pitchers that are outstanding when they are on.

Infield--> {Defensively} Farragut, hands down.

Outfield--> {Defensively} Both have speed and good arms.

Catching--> Both great high school catchers, but Williams is better.

Hitting--> Both swing it good, Farragut has it though. They are solid.

Fans--> I'm going to give this one to Bearden...i mean they just know how to talk trash dont they... haha

One more year the biased News-Sentinel bought into all that pharragut hype and picked the Hadmirals. This year it only puts a target on their back and every team in the area is coming for them. And since they only have a few proven players this year, this is the year all the other teams get to put it on 'em.

I would say that Bearden would be first in line to knock 'em down but that would overlook S-D -- a team that proved it was one of the top teams in the State and the best young pitcher around--Matt Kirkland.

Bearden only has to wait til friday before it gets to beat farragut too. And it is going to be too easy because the DAWGS are better in every part of their game. Senior aces pitching, top infielders like Ryan Ford, disciplined hitters who have a plan to take farraguts pitchers apart, and players who are more focussed, faster and in better shape. They know how to play as a team. farragut players only play for themselves and their stars. When the going gets tough they can't come together for each other.

Farragut's gonna need a vacation to get over whats gonna be done to em.

i agree bearden will beat farragut and probley beat them pretty bad but bearden will have a tuff time getting past us (maryville) on thursday.. that will be a great game to play in

i agree bearden will beat farragut and probley beat them pretty bad but bearden will have a tuff time getting past us (maryville) on thursday.. that will be a great game to play in

Maryville, get past districts and then you can say something. You are awful. Second. Farragut is going to roll Bearden by atleast 5 runs. This game will not be close. Bearden can not hold Farragut's jock. Hammer is going to make you all look like freshman. Our freshman 2nd baseman is going to make your seniors look like freshman. Our team is going to make your "strong senior team" look like freshman. You have no idea what type of beating lays waiting for you Friday. Get out your guns bearden fans, you are going to need them by the 3rd inning.

Curt is the best shortstop in East Tennessee hands down. Cade made Pomeranz his ###### last year. Hammer is going to bend you all over and stick it in. My prediction: Farragut-9 Bearden-2. GET USED TO BEING 2ND BEST!!

Maryville, get past districts and then you can say something. You are awful. Second. Farragut is going to roll Bearden by atleast 5 runs. This game will not be close. Bearden can not hold Farragut's jock. Hammer is going to make you all look like freshman. Our freshman 2nd baseman is going to make your seniors look like freshman. Our team is going to make your "strong senior team" look like freshman. You have no idea what type of beating lays waiting for you Friday. Get out your guns bearden fans, you are going to need them by the 3rd inning.

Curt is the best shortstop in East Tennessee hands down. Cade made Pomeranz his ###### last year. Hammer is going to bend you all over and stick it in. My prediction: Farragut-9 Bearden-2. GET USED TO BEING 2ND BEST!!

ok so to TheFarragutUniversity... u must be like a dad that never made it as far as picking splenters out of ur butt huh? or a player on the team that will never see the field except to toss the balls back to the umpire?? i guess we will have to see how bad bearden gives it to you.. u should tell ur players to bring a lot of vasoliene... cause bearden is gonna wax dat as..

ok so to TheFarragutUniversity... u must be like a dad that never made it as far as picking splenters out of ur butt huh? or a player on the team that will never see the field except to toss the balls back to the umpire?? i guess we will have to see how bad bearden gives it to you.. u should tell ur players to bring a lot of vasoliene... cause bearden is gonna wax dat as..

haha..bearden might take it to maryville, but i dont think they will take it to farragut.