Chattanooga Area Top Ten

mtnman

Mtnman,

You must know something about the Owls that I don't know. Do they have alot of returners? Because last season for the Boys was very unOwl like.

Last year the owls had a lot of talent but were very young. (only two seniors on the team) The lack of experience hurt them as the season progressed. But this year they have some solid returning seniors who can hopefully replace some of the lost leadership. If so, then they should be a team to watch out for. But conversely, if they can't stay focused, regions will be questionable.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn County should be alright they have everybody except one person come back on the defense and they have Stephen Stansell coming back after missing all of last year with a broke neck. plus some freshman coming in. the only thing they need to get together is an offense they need an offense. lets see what they can do this year.

I think McMinn's defense will be very solid. But I think their offense is going to be better than what people think. They have a few freshmen coming in and Matt Cardin is a very solid player. He's very fast and has a lot of skill. If he scores a lot of goals this year they will be a hard team to beat. I'm excited to see what happens this upcoming season.

Sorry, I hit the wrong key. CCS should be pretty strong this year, they only lost two starters but they were a big part of their offense but I think some guys will step up.

CCS had a great squad last season. I didn't know their team was so young. They should do pretty well this season.

Coniglio, I beat Reaction and Zeek, so that is all that matters. Losing to a cross country runner who just blindly choses his picks doesn't bother me.

I just read mjuhb's top picks in soccer this year for all divisions....and top 25 for the state. For the Chattanooga area he only had I think 3 local teams in his top 25. Lead by Baylor, next McCallie and rounding off with Notre Dame. Everyone has been talking about this being a down year for Notre Dame. Just curious on opinions.

I too just looked at mjubb's poll. Not only are they listed in his top 25 but all 3 made top 10 list. Everyone knows about Baylor and McCallie but I really don't know anything about Notre Dame this year. I had thought this was going to be a down year for them but does mjubb know something?

I just read mjuhb's top picks in soccer this year for all divisions....and top 25 for the state. For the Chattanooga area he only had I think 3 local teams in his top 25. Lead by Baylor, next McCallie and rounding off with Notre Dame. Everyone has been talking about this being a down year for Notre Dame. Just curious on opinions.

CCS had a great squad last season. I didn't know their team was so young. They should do pretty well this season.

Coniglio, I beat Reaction and Zeek, so that is all that matters. Losing to a cross country runner who just blindly choses his picks doesn't bother me.

Is THAT why I went 4 for 4 on day 1?...

I smell a rematch.

ccs will win the state championship in 2011, they have 6 or 7 unbelievable freshmen. several will get minutes and contribute this year.grace's best player is a 9th grader, plenty of skill, but lacks size so far. don't see them in the top 10.

CCS In 2011.....I like it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watch out Big G your reign ends in 2011. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry Guys I couldn't help my self