Chattanooga Area Top Ten

mtnman

You are right that it was harder than most would imagine completing the schedule as a couple of the ones you mention were added as a few others (locally) would not schedule for a regular game. You never know either...these games could be competitive. We have gone to the Memphis tourney for years and Baylor opted this year for the Bearden one. The competition will be tremendous for us as we play Bearden, Maryville and Knox Catholic. When you look at the complete schedule I doubt there is a tougher one around though. I have not looked at anyone else's schedule....but if you look McCallie's first two games are Ridgeland and Warren County. You are right it is good to play more local teams also.

Well I don't want to offend anyone and who really knows who has what this year but

I would considor the following teams that are on their schedule 'soft' when compared to Baylor.

Ringgold

Ridgeland

Hixson

David Brainerd

All I am saying is it surprised me but I can imagine scheduling games can be difficult. They used to go to touraments in memphis but that has to be taxing to have to travel out there every year. I am glad they are playing more local teams. It's good for Chattanooga soccer.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chattanooga soccer kicks off tonight with 3 games on tap. CSAS travels to Soddy Daisy, Baylor takes on Ringgold at Baylor and McCallie plays Ridgeland at McCallie. I would think that CSAS and Soddy game would be very entertaining. Really don't know anything about the Ga schools Ringgold and Ridgeland. I did look at score results and Ringgold has beaten all of the area Catoosa and Walker County schools including Ridgeland. Seems the Ga season started a month ago....so at least they have alot of game experience going for this year. Just don't know about that area at all....we shall see. Tomorrow night has a full slate of games......let's get this season started!

• 2 weeks later...

ha. ND is pretty much over now. thomas murphy just got kicked out of ND, meaning the only keep we have is on jv and has no experience whatsoever.

I don't know about that. The girls had 4 different golies last year due to injuries and I think they did pretty well for themselves. State semi's I think.

I don't know about that. The girls had 4 different golies last year due to injuries and I think they did pretty well for themselves. State semi's I think.

well yes but each of the girls goalies had at least some experience behind them. this kid is brand new. i guess we'll see i havent heard much about what shermerhorn is gonna do about the keeper situation

• 4 weeks later...

you need to stop making post like that, cleveland schedule is one of the weakest ive seen in years

Bear22 Who are you? Are you from Bradley? What is your problem with Cleveland? How can you say Cleveland has an easy schedule, its the weak district that weighs our schedule down. We play out-of-district games against Bearden, Dalton, Knox Catholic, McCallie, Ooltewah, Christian Brothers, and Notre Dame. (two of which are ranked 1st in the state in their respective divisions). Do your homework before you start doggin' teams.

-Go Raiders!