Who's the best in West Tennessee this year

Linedriver

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these two CBHS fans can't stand that Bartlett is the talk on this board as far as west tn baseball goes thats why they keep trying to put bartlett down. move over CBHS theres another state title holder in the area and by reading all the crap you guys are posting bartlett is starting to think you are jealous. or at least thats the way it comes across. Why dont you have a good season get yourselfs that DII state champion win again. Bartlett has plans to take it again in AAA and lets just be happy that west tn has 2 teams that can compete at the highest levels in their division.

I am not jealous at all. To be completely honest with you. I just don't want someone making it sound like Christian Brothers was afraid to play Bartlett this year. That is totally untrue, and I am going to stand up do that. Now whether or not you take it as me being jealous or not is your own opinion. I think both Bartlett and Christian Brothers both have excellent teams this year.

I am not jealous at all. To be completely honest with you. I just don't want someone making it sound like Christian Brothers was afraid to play Bartlett this year. That is totally untrue, and I am going to stand up do that. Now whether or not you take it as me being jealous or not is your own opinion. I think both Bartlett and Christian Brothers both have excellent teams this year.

All this talk about Bartlett and CBHS....is making me SICK!!!!!!!!!Get over it. Does the players hate each other as much as the parents or fans...I dont think soooo!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

are you serious..... cbhs is d2 the teams in that division are not as talented as aaa teams...if bartlett was to ever play cbhs bartlett would easily stop the smack talk...wow they won state last year so did bartlett yet bartlett defeated teams such as south doyle,science hill,houston,usj,LEXINGTON CATHOLIC(who was ranked top 20 in the nation),and Farragut...and whose 19th in the nation(bartlett)

Let me correct one thing. I actually played for Houston last year and pitched the game against Bartlett. We won that game 10-5. They never beat us. But you're right, they did beat some really good teams, and I think all but 1 or 2 of their starters are returning, so they'll be really good.

An after thought...Bartlett has played CBHS before and the games are usually pretty close. I think it'll be close contention among Bartlett, CBHS, and Houston. In AAA, Collierville and Germantown can definitely hold their own, too.

ummm...the three teams you mentioned as being "the usual top teams" were no where near the "top" last season.

and for pete's sake, i really really really hope you're kidding about briarcrest being a top team. heck, at least mus has won a game in the state tournament in the past 5 seasons, unlike briarcrest.

"No where near the top?" Houston beat Bartlett (state champ) and split with Christian Bros. (state champ) during the regular season and made it to state semis only to lose against South Doyle in a win-or-go-home game for either team. I think those three were pretty near the top last season. But, hey, who's counting, right?

"No where near the top?" Houston beat Bartlett (state champ) and split with Christian Bros. (state champ) during the regular season and made it to state semis only to lose against South Doyle in a win-or-go-home game for either team. I think those three were pretty near the top last season. But, hey, who's counting, right?

houston has not CONSISTENTLY been at the top like one particular team. it seems as though they have a good year here and there and always competitive, but not always on top. thats what i was referencing. sorry for the confusion.

So, isnt berenator34 like Drew Feathers or dustin rovery or somthing like that, i know its people from bartlett who are just trying to screw around with everyone and talk sugar even though they are just messing around the whole time. but if we can't beat bartlett like everyone claims, i will gaurentee money that CBHS would destroy Bartlett in a race, Bartletts fastest 9 against CBHS's fastest 9.

So, isnt berenator34 like Drew Feathers or dustin rovery or somthing like that, i know its people from bartlett who are just trying to screw around with everyone and talk sugar even though they are just messing around the whole time. but if we can't beat bartlett like everyone claims, i will gaurentee money that CBHS would destroy Bartlett in a race, Bartletts fastest 9 against CBHS's fastest 9.

so i guess tigerbaseball1 would be drew martinez since he signed with memphis and his jersey

number is 1. Well here is a thought, since cbhs is so fast maybe they should run track. They might have a better chance to beat Bartlett in that sport.

so i guess tigerbaseball1 would be drew martinez since he signed with memphis and his jersey

number is 1. Well here is a thought, since cbhs is so fast maybe they should run track. They might have a better chance to beat Bartlett in that sport.

and who is "LeftyLegend" cause you are obviously all you want to do is down cbhs, here is a thought when you play for a team that beats cbhs, then you can say something, until then you can hind who you are and say what you want, and actually michael blanchard and i are probably going to run track a couple times and you obviously are a pitcher who either has been beatin by cbhs or you just dont play

look 'LEFTYLEGEND" i dont know who you are casue u just dont want to say you name and hide, but okay CBHS gets credit whn they shouldnt get credit at times, but other times we dont get credit for the good things we do do. i have only lost 1 regional game in my time at cbhs, which we should of won but we screwed ourself over, but its expected for us to win, we are known all over the country because of our winnings, bartlett will be known and probably is known, but its people like you who continuously dis on CBHS saying we stink and we cant do this and cant do that, just grow up for once, bartlett has a good team, i am friends with alot of them, we dont give a S*** who is better than who, all we want is the ring, that it, so you can say what you want, but once against CBHS will just have to prove everyone wrong as usual