WEST TN UPDATE

REGIONX

the side of the district without the devils, dragons and ponies is always weaker. they pull a "blind hog" routine once in a while and sneak into the big dance but year in and year out, they're not as good.

headed out to the ranch for the festivities tonight, looking forward to a classic. planning on being at hades for a minute or two this weekend for the duals. can't stay long with my beloved b-ball wildcats and tigers on the tube midday. might return for the finals, depending on what the boss says. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, gonna roll in and find the pope. i'm sure he's not missing this one. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i just love his incite but especially get a kick out of the coaches coming by to kiss the ring prior to the matches. priceless! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was able to see all the contenders in region 10 this season and what stands out is that there is no dominant team this year. Region 10 will probably not make much noise at state duals this year but our region duals should be very exciting. Just a guess, 1st Germantown, 2nd Arlington. Expect to see Houston, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, or Bolton be right there. Injuries and forfeits will be crucial.

Agree that Houston did not dodge anyone. Bradley and Trey Culotta tournaments are as tough as they get.(no relation to the Houston program)

Arlington has won the region by defeating Colllierville on the last criteria for a tie. It went down to points scored in the 1st period and Arlington won by two.

Arlington has won the region by defeating Colllierville on the last criteria for a tie. It went down to points scored in the 1st period and Arlington won by two.

Ironic that the Arlington wrestler won the region duals for Arlington with the first takedown of that match and the fact that he got pinned was irrelevant. All the extra emotion in the ensuing minutes was for naught.

A very nice way for that senior Arlington class to go out since they are the inaugural wrestling squad and took their beatings the first two years.

Congrats to the Tigers and Mustangs! Good luck in Clarksville.

The main problem with the original post in this thread was no information. What's a Trey Culotta? But if you refer to my original post in October I predicted Arlington was the team to beat this year, since the Cordova recruits did not pan out. Also, usjim is off the mark again or this is just a "blind hog". SBA should have all this documented and posted in is room. After SBA finishes ranking his injured wrestlers, he can verify. Look for Bolton to seek revenge at the region in two weeks.

The main problem with the original post in this thread was no information. What's a Trey Culotta? But if you refer to my original post in October I predicted Arlington was the team to beat this year, since the Cordova recruits did not pan out. Also, usjim is off the mark again or this is just a "blind hog". SBA should have all this documented and posted in is room. After SBA finishes ranking his injured wrestlers, he can verify. Look for Bolton to seek revenge at the region in two weeks.

The Trey Cullotta Inivitational is an extremely tough tournament in New Orleans, hosted by Brother Martin.

Bolton could win some matches at individual region, but I highly doubt they'll place near the top as a team.

Also, usjim is off the mark again or this is just a "blind hog". SBA should have all this documented and posted in is room. After SBA finishes ranking his injured wrestlers, he can verify. Look for Bolton to seek revenge at the region in two weeks.

i'm sorry, this thread did say west tn. i just assumed we were talking about d1, not the jv league. hahahahahaha

i'm sorry, this thread did say west tn. i just assumed we were talking about d1, not the jv league. hahahahahaha

What RegionX meant was that SBA is one of the guys that rank wrestlers for Matman. SBA is now ghouse. I also know that you are joking about the "JV" league. Good to hear from you again on the board.

What RegionX meant was that SBA is one of the guys that rank wrestlers for Matman. SBA is now ghouse. I also know that you are joking about the "JV" league. Good to hear from you again on the board.

Yeah I wasn't really sure how I was being called out on that one anymore. Not really sure if that "JV" league was targeted at DII, if we were box scores tell all that needs to be told.

But then again as we all know you need a decoder ring to read any of usfjim's posts. Heck I wasn't even sure he still watched wrestling, haven't seen him since the big rumble at the ranch.

Yeah I wasn't really sure how I was being called out on that one anymore. Not really sure if that "JV" league was targeted at DII, if we were box scores tell all that needs to be told.

But then again as we all know you need a decoder ring to read any of usfjim's posts. Heck I wasn't even sure he still watched wrestling, haven't seen him since the big rumble at the ranch.

just a few haha's boys. you know i never learned that if you poke the bull, you get the horn. heck, i've been tugging on supermans cape and spitting into the wind for years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

just a few haha's boys. you know i never learned that if you poke the bull, you get the horn. heck, i've been tugging on supermans cape and spitting into the wind for years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK OK - I'll take the bait, I can't stand it any more.........

And you don't mess around with usfjim!!!