Newcomer at Loudon High School

baseballmaniac

Has anybody heard or have any information on the new baseball player from Loudon? Jimmy Greenway is his name. He is a senior that just decided to come out this year. Thats all i know. I have heard from a couple of people that he is a stud, but i would like to hear from some people from Loudon on the subject. If any knowledge of the player please reply. Thanks.

Jimmy Greenway is raw talented outfielder with the ability to hit with the best of them. He has not played baseball very long. He played on the Fort Loudon team in middle school and was a great player there. He has a cannon for an arm. This guy is the real deal, but chose to focus on football until this year. Beware of this player. HE IS A STUD!

ofcourse a loudon guy is gonna say he is a stud... i will give him the face he may have an arm and an hit good bp.. hasnt played in a while? how you can possibly have the reasoning he an hit the best? you dont just pick it up on a dime like that.. baseball has to become a job for you to perect it.. i have also heard he throws upper 80's to low 90's.. needless to say we all know that nooone up there in loudon has a gun to this kd sending out this info.. we can wait and see if he proves himself.. im just speaking from an outside p.o.v. being of no realation to any school i the district.

ofcourse a loudon guy is gonna say he is a stud... i will give him the face he may have an arm and an hit good bp.. hasnt played in a while? how you can possibly have the reasoning he an hit the best? you dont just pick it up on a dime like that.. baseball has to become a job for you to perect it.. i have also heard he throws upper 80's to low 90's.. needless to say we all know that nooone up there in loudon has a gun to this kd sending out this info.. we can wait and see if he proves himself.. im just speaking from an outside p.o.v. being of no realation to any school i the district.

The kid might be great, but he has not played in 4 years. ANd this ant middle school, it is hard adjusting 2 the high school speed in a year.

Jimmy Greenway is raw talented outfielder with the ability to hit with the best of them. He has not played baseball very long. He played on the Fort Loudon team in middle school and was a great player there. He has a cannon for an arm. This guy is the real deal, but chose to focus on football until this year. Beware of this player. HE IS A STUD!

No kid can come out after not playing for 4 years and be a stud. YOU ARE AN IDIOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Once a stud always a stud------------he s an athlete which makes him a stud and guess what your an IDIOT

[/quote

tsk tsk 2 Seam

Baseball is a sport that requires you to hone your skills if you want to improve. A great athlete may go out for football as a senior after a long layoff, but I don't see how in baseball. Do you realize he has never been in the batters box against varsity pitching? Baseball is not a sport that you can quit for a year and pickup where you left off. There are good baseball players that weren't great athletes because they had good eye-hand coordination. It takes a different set of skills to be a good baseball player than it does in football or wrestling where the biggest,strongest, and fastest survive.