Cookeville vs Sparta

Mr. Walton

Thankyou for noticing the talent pool.Mitchell is excellent at setting up game plans. He is an excellent game coach calling time outs at the right time and making crucial adjustments during the game and at halftime.The most negative thing I can say about Mitchell is I don't think he has developed his bench players or used them as he should have. WC has a great starting 5 then he plays two alternates for the most part. Thats about it. I'd say the odds of winning a gold ball with 7 players is very unlikely. Not impossibe. But highly unlikely. Good teams in the region the substate and defenitely the state will get the big guns in foul trouble and he's going to have to use the bench.Then we're hurting because he's not allowed them to gain experience. So I can point out the negative about Mitchell. Maybe he's not quite the god you folks make King out to be.Lol!I'm so happy I'm gonna see God next week in Sparta.

I guess you will see God. Roy Whited will be there. he he /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put my 2 cents worth in, Mitchell has had plenty of talent the last few years and vastly underachieved. He put together a nice team last year and granted, he is currently having a fine year, but I can't forget the problems he has had in the past.

Randy King just doesn't have off years. I agree his 'Talent' pool is much greater than White Co.'s (although his overall student numbers may not be), but in my mind that doesn't diminish what he has accomplished. He takes the talent and then he produces. Several years ago, when Siegel first opened its doors, he lost Oden, Jones, Ramsey and Roper, among others. It didn't seem to set him back one little bit.

I'll take Randy King over Mitchell. As a matter of fact, I will take Keil, Turnham and Bray as well.

What a joke this message is. Now God might be better than Mitchell.He's the only one that might be. But Friday night WC had a bad night for the most part. Mitchell coached circles around Bray. The student section right behind Bray threw all that toilet paper on the floor. 2 points. for WC we'll take em. That could have been the difference in a close game. Mitchell was zoning one minute and the next minute he would be in man. Cookeville players never knew what was coming even though WC WAS OFF that night. You know Mitchell is the best at worst the second best. Jealousy it does weird things to people.

What a joke this message is. Now God might be better than Mitchell.He's the only one that might be. But Friday night WC had a bad night for the most part. Mitchell coached circles around Bray. The student section right behind Bray threw all that toilet paper on the floor. 2 points. for WC we'll take em. That could have been the difference in a close game. Mitchell was zoning one minute and the next minute he would be in man. Cookeville players never knew what was coming even though WC WAS OFF that night. You know Mitchell is the best at worst the second best. Jealousy it does weird things to people.

You mean to tell me that Mitchell went 'zone' one time down the floor and them went 'man'? And then maybe changed back to 'zone'? Absolute coaching genious! I hope the other coaches in the district don't read your post. You are probably revealing top secret information and are possibly changing the very fabric on which coaching decisions are based.

I'm just like you. I have a nose and I have an opinion. What I don't have, however, is a dog in this fight. I am neither from Cookeville or Murfreesboro. I have simply watched 7AAA basketball for years and am giving readers a take on what I think.

shhhh 85 don't say that you'll make the real God mad. By the way will he be in human form or spirit form when he comes to Sparta? I can't wait to see.

Maybe you thought using the GOD reference was funny the first time you said, but its getting old very fast

I'm not trying to offend you. It was said in a joking way and could be taken as a compliment. I defenitely do not mean it in a literal sense. If you're that sensitive about I'll stop saying it.

Believe me, it takes alot to offend me, and maybe I wouldnt have cared if it was said once or twice in passing, but using it times after time, it gets pretty old.

You mean to tell me that Mitchell went 'zone' one time down the floor and them went 'man'? And then maybe changed back to 'zone'? Absolute coaching genious! I hope the other coaches in the district don't read your post. You are probably revealing top secret information and are possibly changing the very fabric on which coaching decisions are based.

I'm just like you. I have a nose and I have an opinion. What I don't have, however, is a dog in this fight. I am neither from Cookeville or Murfreesboro. I have simply watched 7AAA basketball for years and am giving readers a take on what I think.

You said you would take Bray over Mitchell. Mitchell wouldn't let 50 kids throw toilet paper over his head on to the court and cost his team 2 points in a tight game I respect your opinion if thats what you want. Like I said we'll be glad to take the points. Its not really about the changing defenses but a little more about the timing of it more than anything. Also Bray put #22 in to guard Delaney not a good move Delaney dogged him. Watch it on WCTE like I said if thats your opinion I respect it.

You said you would take Bray over Mitchell. Mitchell wouldn't let 50 kids throw toilet paper over his head on to the court and cost his team 2 points in a tight game I respect your opinion if thats what you want. Like I said we'll be glad to take the points. Its not really about the changing defenses but a little more about the timing of it more than anything. Also Bray put #22 in to guard Delaney not a good move Delaney dogged him. Watch it on WCTE like I said if thats your opinion I respect it.

They're students, you cant blame Bray for what the students do over the course of the game, the man had more important things to worry about I am sure.