Jackson Co. vs Lexington Catholic Sat Jan 26th

midtensportsfan

A team dropped out of this prestigious tournament so Jackson County will be taking their place tomorrow and will be playing National Power House Lexington Catholic in Lexington Ky tomorrow morning! Lets hope the girls from JC can give a great showing on this last minute notice "game" and represent Tennessee well! I know nothing about this team other than they are GOOD! Anyone know anything about them?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team dropped out of this prestigious tournament so Jackson County will be taking their place tomorrow and will be playing National Power House Lexington Catholic in Lexington Ky tomorrow morning! Lets hope the girls from JC can give a great showing on this last minute notice "game" and represent Tennessee well! I know nothing about this team other than they are GOOD! Anyone know anything about them?

what don't you stop being a loud mouth?? Pay coach t $12.00. either pay him or shut up

Probably lucky for you cause I'd pop that mouth for being smart. Now quit being a free loader and pay him. I noticed someone else already told you to pay Coacht on another thread. Your rubbing folks th wrong way.

I'm not the only one on these boards thats not a member. If this website makes me pay i will until then i'm riding free and living wild!!! Besides my mom and dad won't let me have a credit card!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm not the only one on these boards thats not a member. If this website makes me pay i will until then i'm riding free and living wild!!! Besides my mom and dad won't let me have a credit card!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Now I understand. I do hope that the JC girls play well. If your going, be careful.Repeat after me...GO BIG BLUE, GO BIG BLUE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Lady Bluedevils by 4. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Kentuckey refs tend to let them play. I doubt the nuns have the bench to compete with the Jackson Co. girls. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Now I understand. I do hope that the JC girls play well. If your going, be careful.Repeat after me...GO BIG BLUE, GO BIG BLUE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

hope they arent ruining themselves at some chuch overnight thingy....hahahaha

hope they arent ruining themselves at some chuch overnight thingy....hahahaha

The church thingy had been planned for some time with an open date on their schedule, this was a last minute game change and the girls were ask if they wanted to go. They were not ask to change any plans, but they jumped at the chance to play tough competition. Good Luck tonight.