Jackson Co. vs Lexington Catholic Sat Jan 26th

midtensportsfan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington Catholic's only Ky. losses are both to Paul Dunbar. by 8 and 13 points respectively. Paul Dunbar beat Clarkrange in the LIS tournament 53-34. If JC can beat Lexington Catholic on their own floor with Ky. refs would it be a very good win...maybe their best win this season.

I'm a White County fan. I think we have a good boys team. Lex Catholic beat us by 50 on their floor. So I have a personal axe to grind. I'll be a Jackson County fan for one day. GO DEVILS!!!

I'm a White County fan. I think we have a good boys team. Lex Catholic beat us by 50 on their floor. So I have a personal axe to grind. I'll be a Jackson County fan for one day. GO DEVILS!!!

Becareful being a jc fan becomes addictive and your maroon moon will be a blue moon of JC tn... but if you gotta be a jc fan for a day don't forget to get some bling and a big ole chew of backr and learn to split spit and you'll fit rite in ther!! Now when you need a lil support you let us all know and we will repay the favor! Welcome my friend!!!

Devilish is really trying to learn how to spit without opening the mouth hahhah!!

Now do you guy's see that happening!!! I so don't think so..HHaa

Devilish lighten up on the young'n, lol grumpy aren't ya!!

Lexington Catholic's only Ky. losses are both to Paul Dunbar. by 8 and 13 points respectively. Paul Dunbar beat Clarkrange in the LIS tournament 53-34. If JC can beat Lexington Catholic on their own floor with Ky. refs would it be a very good win...maybe their best win this season.

You can use the following link to view Catholic's season schedule with scores to date.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsa...mp;action_name=

Options86, an avid Clarkrange fan, made a ref's wife mad in their game in Scottsville and she sought and received revenge.

Becareful being a jc fan becomes addictive and your maroon moon will be a blue moon of JC tn... but if you gotta be a jc fan for a day don't forget to get some bling and a big ole chew of backr and learn to split spit and you'll fit rite in ther!! Now when you need a lil support you let us all know and we will repay the favor! Welcome my friend!!!

Devilish is really trying to learn how to spit without opening the mouth hahhah!!

Now do you guy's see that happening!!! I so don't think so..HHaa

Devilish lighten up on the young'n, lol grumpy aren't ya!!

Don't you worry about that we're ever bit as redneck over here as you are.Good luck.