Clay Co. @ Pickett Co.

7asuperfan

bump.....go Siegel!!

And why would we want to run him off? He's one of, if not the best coaches in the upper Cumberland. He's devloping the players he's getting as freshman and turning them into better players than us PC fans ever thought they would be. I think Bibb likes it up here as well, at least I figure he does since he's trying to sell his house in livingston and move to byrdstown. Anyway this topic is about clay co vs Pickett, let's stay on that.

Pickett wins this one by 14 at home if they come out hot early. I think the embarressment they got by losing to Clay Co. in Celina will motivate them to come out on fire. However if they come out of the gates slowly and they let Clay Co. hang around till the 4th quarter, then all bets are off as it will be anyone's game. PC "should" win this one at home though...

Pickett wins this one by 14 at home if they come out hot early. I think the embarressment they got by losing to Clay Co. in Celina will motivate them to come out on fire. However if they come out of the gates slowly and they let Clay Co. hang around till the 4th quarter, then all bets are off as it will be anyone's game. PC "should" win this one at home though...

Wow, you're actually make sense for once.....You sure the refs don't have anything to do with PC with this one?