Big Game Tonight in Middle Tennessee

sportstalker

Tonight at 6:30 the class AAA number one team in the state Wilson Central puts their ranking on the line against rival Shelbyville Central High School Golden Eaglettes. Should be a great game. Wilson Central won the first meeting by one point at SCHS. Boys game should be a good one as well, they have split two games so far this year. What do you think about this game?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight at 6:30 the class AAA number one team in the state Wilson Central puts their ranking on the line against rival Shelbyville Central High School Golden Eaglettes. Should be a great game. Wilson Central won the first meeting by one point at SCHS. Boys game should be a good one as well, they have split two games so far this year. What do you think about this game?

The Mighty Kitties by 5 at home...

The Mighty Kitties by 5 at home...

Man: I sure would like to see this matchup.... Coach Burkey is great and has a great bunch of young ladies... BUT - I believe MJ and Beyond is correct. It's going to be hard to steal a win at WC against Hassell and crew. (Buttttt if any team can do it - S'ville can)

What the heck: It's going to be a tie /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Man: I sure would like to see this matchup.... Coach Burkey is great and has a great bunch of young ladies... BUT - I believe MJ and Beyond is correct. It's going to be hard to steal a win at WC against Hassell and crew. (Buttttt if any team can do it - S'ville can) And they did.

What the heck: It's going to be a tie /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Congrats on a great game to Coach Burkey and the Lady Eaglettes.

It was like a Perfect Storm hit the Lady Wildcats tonite, too many things to say now. They will have to lick their wounds and regroup.

Congrats on a great game to Coach Burkey and the Lady Eaglettes.

It was like a Perfect Storm hit the Lady Wildcats tonite, too many things to say now. They will have to lick their wounds and regroup.

Holey Moley Hoop, and here I was planning to go to the game tonight...c'mon now, get out of shock and give us the scoop. I am the ONLY guy to put forth a prediction and the Glade let me down!

I take it Jarrell took Jasmine out of play and the guards had a cold night?

Better shake it off, you go to Smyrna on Tuesday /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Holey Moley Hoop, and here I was planning to go to the game tonight...c'mon now, get out of shock and give us the scoop. I am the ONLY guy to put forth a prediction and the Glade let me down!

I take it Jarrell took Jasmine out of play and the guards had a cold night?

Better shake it off, you go to Smyrna on Tuesday /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Just checked the box score -

Hassel 10 pts

Burroughs 6 pts

Christopher 3 pts

Just checked the box score -

Hassel 10 pts

Burroughs 6 pts

Christopher 3 pts

WC very cold in the first half. Shelbyville completely took it to them. Hassel frustrated all night long. It appeared that WC might have been a little overconfident and Shelbyville had something to prove. Good plan by the Eaglettes.

WC very cold in the first half. Shelbyville completely took it to them. Hassel frustrated all night long. It appeared that WC might have been a little overconfident and Shelbyville had something to prove. Good plan by the Eaglettes.

I disagree that WC was overconfident. WC executed very poorly in all aspects of fundamental basketball. Shelbyville came prepared and ready to play. You are correct that Coach Burkey had an excellent game plan. Coach Burkey executed WC weaknesses to the fullest tonight, but furthermore, Shapara and Ceny Phelps turned in excellent guard play on both ends tonight.

I disagree that WC was overconfident. WC executed very poorly in all aspects of fundamental basketball. Shelbyville came prepared and ready to play. You are correct that Coach Burkey had an excellent game plan. Coach Burkey executed WC weaknesses to the fullest tonight, but furthermore, Shapara and Ceny Phelps turned in excellent guard play on both ends tonight.

What weaknesses on WC part were exposed tonight? I knew WC was beatable(sp) but I didn't think it would come on their home floor.. Maybe it's good they got this loss out of their system now vs losing come tournament time.