wait and see

mclovin008

I guess that's why they call it "Catching", not "Missing"... but yeah, 60% ain't bad, but what 60% are we talking about? Every pitch, or just dirt balls? I'd say an All-State type catcher should block at least 85% of dirt balls.

ohh no.. he caught 100% of all the balls.. but, they just had more left handed pitchers to throw than right.. ya get what im saying? and if your counting every pitch.. he only missed maybe 5%.. and those were dirt balls.. he has a huge body frame.. soo, its easier to block them. some of the balls just squeak by ya sometimes i guess.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. it is impossible.. thats why i just cleared it up.. 4.7 in the 40.. he ran a 6.16 in the 60

dude, a 6.16 60 is ridiculous...not to mention it's not parallel to his 4.7 40. I'd say someone who runs a 4.7 40 runs about a 6.9 60...unless he somehow picks up a ridiculous amount of speed in that extra 20 yards /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dude, a 6.16 60 is ridiculous...not to mention it's not parallel to his 4.7 40. I'd say someone who runs a 4.7 40 runs about a 6.9 60...unless he somehow picks up a ridiculous amount of speed in that extra 20 yards /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The average SEC player runs a 7.0 sixty which is about a 4.75 forty. The average position player throws about 85 to 86 m.p.h from the field. There is no way the guy ran a 6.16 60....

This guy is legit. He runs a 5.9 60, throws 113 off the mound, 145 from behind the plate, has a 0.33 pop time, hits .900, not to mention he's 70 feet tall and weighs 10 tons. Dude is an ANIMAL!! But back on subject. Matt Ramsey will play centerfield. Doubt it very seriously he will play catcher even though he is just as good, if not better, than Michael Williams. He won't pitch in the SEC though, they want him at catcher/outfield. He covers a ridiculous amount of space in the outfield and has an absolute HOSE. Best all around player in the state IMO.

Since you know so much about him, it's quite obvious you play for Glencliff.

haha.. umm, i guess you coulda said that about 15 years ago.. i havent thrown a baseball in years.... but, im just someone that follows pretty much all of glencliffs sports.. from football, to basketball, to wrestling, and baseball...

The average SEC player runs a 7.0 sixty which is about a 4.75 forty. The average position player throws about 85 to 86 m.p.h from the field. There is no way the guy ran a 6.16 60....

ok.. soo, your telling me there is no way he runs a 6.16 in 60? i saw it with my own eyes!! but, you dont have to believe me.. im just stating what i KNOW!