York at Upperman

jimbo44

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rematch from a week ago. A revenge factor for the Bees. Maybe the top seed going into District play on the line. Can the Dragonettes keep the winning streak going? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am soooo ticked!!! The stinking Middle School scheduled their Beta Club Ceremony for Tuesday at 6:30. What kind of nutjob would schedule something that conflicts with basketball in Baxter???

and no way do I miss something for my kid to go to a basketball game. That just burns my britches.

Yep. I'm going to go see this game. Well, I'm picking Upperman to win by 3. Not taking anything from york. this is the first opportunity that I have to watch them. This is definetly the game of the week.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am soooo ticked!!! The stinking Middle School scheduled their Beta Club Ceremony for Tuesday at 6:30. What kind of nutjob would schedule something that conflicts with basketball in Baxter???

and no way do I miss something for my kid to go to a basketball game. That just burns my britches.

Well guess what? On top of that the State is going on in Murfreesboro for the middle school as well. They play today at 3:00. If they win, we play at 6:45 tomorrow night. So what do you do? Go see daughter #1 or daughter #2. Its not fair!! I really need a clone. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anyway I will be at both in spirit, regardless where I end up.

UHS ALL THE WAY!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well guess what? On top of that the State is going on in Murfreesboro for the middle school as well. They play today at 3:00. If they win, we play at 6:45 tomorrow night. So what do you do? Go see daughter #1 or daughter #2. Its not fair!! I really need a clone. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anyway I will be at both in spirit, regardless where I end up.

UHS ALL THE WAY!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good luck to the middle schoolers as well.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(not that it matters, but chances at playing in the boro do not come along every day, or every year for that matter!!!)

Have fun!!

Good luck to the middle schoolers as well.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(not that it matters, but chances at playing in the boro do not come along every day, or every year for that matter!!!)

Have fun!!

Not to minimize it but all you have to do is enter your team in the middle school state tourney. Its not like high school, however i'm sure Cornerstone Middle has a shot at winning it and i'm all for them as i don't think our girls are playing in it. They hardly ever do i think the last time they played was like 00' or 99'. Anyways Good luck to the Cornerstone Lady Jackets!

Ya'll look out Gatorbills britches are on fire!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya'll look out Gatorbills britches are on fire!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahha, Im sure if mine catch fire, they are going to start from the other end first!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />